Have you watched Sherlock?

• The first 2 "seasons" (each season is 3 EPs long lol) are great. An interesting quirky take on Sherlock Holmes stories set in more day. But after that things getting more and more over top with stories have cliffhanger but unsatisfactory unedings, random ass pulls out of nowhere and villains plans that get start becoming more like a kid making things up as go along. By the 4th and final season it's joke, it's become more like a CW comic show starring Sherlock Holmes

• The first 2 "seasons" (each season is 3 EPs long lol) are great. An interesting quirky take on Sherlock Holmes stories set in more day. But after that things getting more and more over top with stories have cliffhanger but unsatisfactory unedings, random ass pulls out of nowhere and villains plans that get start becoming more like a kid making things up as go along. By the 4th and final season it's joke, it's become more like a CW comic show starring Sherlock Holmes

LMAO...

My fav villain along with Moriarty in the series was Charles Augustus Magnussen. Who was yours?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I liked the scene where Sherlock struggled to find anything relevant about her when he first met her and she was naked

oooh it's been years since I watched it so I don't remember that specific seen. I actually haven't watched the series again since the final season left me with disgust lol. I didn't watch game of thrones but I know how they feel about the series as a whole after the shitty final 2 season lol, that was me for Sherlock

• oooh it's been years since I watched it so I don't remember that specific seen. I actually haven't watched the series again since the final season left me with disgust lol. I didn't watch game of thrones but I know how they feel about the series as a whole after the shitty final 2 season lol, that was me for Sherlock

GOT last season was fcking awful....

Only redeeming thing was performances of cast like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Peter Dinklage etc

As for Sherlock's last season, It was a little underwhelming for me, I liked the Eurus Arc

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Official Post

i liked the benediddle cumberfuddle version sherlock, and def, really one of my fave moriarty castings of all time.

it's very clever and i love the banter.

• GOT last season was fcking awful....

Only redeeming thing was performances of cast like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Peter Dinklage etc

As for Sherlock's last season, It was a little underwhelming for me, I liked the Eurus Arc

The Eurus stuff was <X <X

IIRC she was basically a secret genius mastermind that outsmarted everyone, got a few people killed and in the end she gets a happy ending? She had super powers too right? Her character and plot was so dumb. She singlehandedly ruined Sherlock for me.

The star wars movies are like this too. I am, or rather more accurate was, a HUGE star wars fans. Loved the OG trilogy, didn't care much for the prequels outside Revenge of the Sith but the latest 3 pretty much ruined it all for me. Force awakens was a copy past of the original, Last Jedi dismantled a lot of lore already established or recently set up, and Rise of Skywalker was a rushed mess that copied Avengers Endgame ending without any of its set up. I really wouldn't care if there's a new sequel movie, anything I care about star wars will be only on the TV shows and the original trilogy.

Actually thinking about it's a miracle how the MCU managed to land an amazing ending with Endgame for a storyline that spanned a decade.

• Kylo Ren was the only thing Watchable in the Sequel Trilogy, Adam Driver's performance was perfect....

Yeah, Kevin Feige knows his stuff, with him in charge, MCU is gonna keep rising higher and higher. I have yet to watch Loki TV series.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I am talking about BBC series "Sherlock" starring Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Mark Gatiss and Andrew Scott...

Have you? What do you think?

A few years ago my family visited my cousins, one of them had Sherlock playing, I don't remember much about it except it was a episode where they are in a car and pass something and part of it is in nighttime. They also told me I was too young for the show.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!