in-ear is professional but doesn't kill the fun for the artists?

• Hmm the replies are interesting. I knew it’s not used obviously for aesthetics but important and artists only take them off briefly but I never thought it could be dangerous! I just think it somehow kills the joy for them or the noise in general does that compared to when the video looks edited and clean :-(

Btw the video I linked was offbeat js

+ also it’s why encore stages are usually messy (just excuse messiness not bad singing)

This one right

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah SNSD did a very good job of singing an encore without them but some parts members were off 1 or 2 beats which is down to them having no earphones.

Another reason to love these queens

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• Music shows can be really really loud and a lot of the noise is edited out or no fans due to the pandemic. So it makes sense that they need wear in-ears since you can’t hear your own voice sometimes. It is even hard sometimes to hear the artists’ voice because of the loud back track or fans

Wdum due to the pandemic? Isn’t less noisy now because there’s no live audience?

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!