(Poll) Vote for Capybara's Greatest Rivals! (Outside of AKP....)

• Who is Capybara's Greatest Rivals?! 11

1. The 47 Other States of America that DO NOT Allow Capybaras as Pets! (6) 55%
    2. G Dragon (3) 27%
    3. X-Men (2) 18%
    4. Spider-Man (2) 18%
    5. EXO (2) 18%
    6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1) 9%
    7. The Joestars (1) 9%
    8. Dr. Robotnik (1) 9%
    9. The Penguins of Madagascar (1) 9%
    10. Goro Majima of the Yakuza Series (1) 9%

While I have had a slew of antagonists in these forums;

From a Lawyer, a whale that just happens to have a great song named after her, a member of NCT,

to a murderous penguin, a pro marriage Committee, fans obsessed with Blackpink and EXO, and so on;

What you may not know is that THIS Capybara has had run ins with many worthy adversaries outside these forums!

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -

These walking soup bowls have thrawted my plans to make New York City a rodent haven :mads:

Although, we have teamed up on occasion against the Rat king, of whom I strongly disagree with, make no mistake: One of these days. I'm going to mangle those green slime balls! :mad:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The X-Men -

What's up with New York City and all those weirdos?! Part of my plan to take over New York involved developing technology that would enhance my telepathy, thus increasing my connection to all rodent like beings!

But then those freaks interfered, especially that rodent reject Wolverine and that cueball professor! If only my telepathy could reach hoomans..... :/

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Spider-Man -

I really need to stay out of New York ;( When I couldn't gain control theough the city, I found labyrinths and abandoned subway stations in the sewers. A perfect place to raise an army!

Those Turtles were bad enough but then I had to deal with that Webhead! Remind me never to team up with Giant Lizards again :sketchyk:

The Joestars -

One of my former employers operated out of Egypt, and his plan to control time would have worked if it wasn't for that stupid Joestar family! :cryingr:

Dr. Robotnik -

This egg claims to be a doctor but only tries to turn animals into machines! Leave Sonic alone!

The Penguins of Madagascar -

I'm never going back to New York!! These flightless birds stopped me from taking over a zoo through sheer military tactics and sabotage!

Goro Majima -

Another one of my former employers use to be the Omi Alliance: A Yakuza outfit in Japan. I was a mascot for their biggest cabaret club until this hyena came in one day and started fighting everyone! :cryingr:

EXO -

At one time, they were the center piece of my plan to take over the world through the power of K Pop but their powers combined were too much for me. Not to mention their amazing dance moves and otherworldly vocals! :cryingr:

G Dragon -

Do I even have to explain? :sketchyk:

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• Go to Best Answer
  • DM me. :pepe-tea:

They're not like my enemies LOL. They're more like friendly rivals, like you and me ^^

Tbh, there has probably been two, maybe three users in the whole time that I've been here that I legit did NOT like or did not have any pleasant interactions with. Everyone else is pretty great UwU

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• They're not like my enemies LOL. They're more like friendly rivals, like you and me ^^

Tbh, there has probably been two, maybe three users in the whole time that I've been here that I legit did NOT like or did not have any pleasant interactions with. Everyone else is pretty great UwU

I was just messing with you UwU

I know you're still here more for the users than the music.

• Wait...what plans...Did you join the dark side???

I tried to use the influx of rats and wayward rodents in New York City so that we could create a rodent paradise but that pesky wall crawler, the X-Chickens and those green slime balls ruined everything ;(

That was a long time ago tho.... :sweatr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!