Got7 Jinyoung in a gay drama??

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They are either enemies or JY's character has some daddy issues, but there's going to be a lot tension for sure and this can turn very homoerotic...

Anticipate actor Park Jinyoung coming soon!

• They are either enemies or JY's character has some daddy issues, but there's going to be a lot tension for sure and this can turn very homoerotic...

they have better chemistry than many actual couples (so i married an anti-fan, i'm looking at you)

• Official Post

Jinyoung could have sexual tension with a lamp post. I'm ready for this drama to start.

• it's not lol Jinyoung plays the younger version of the actor, the actor has some mental problems so he is imagining himself and talking with himself. it's something like that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!