The only reason you should stan byun baekhyun

• I know the show sjsjs i was Expressing my dislike for it like a few hours ago on the guild lol

The baek anti is just a running joke in the guild so dw :oops:

OH I AM DUMB I did not realize it was a joke :wilds:

and I love it. the new one Christopher Robin is such a cute family story

Movie Review: 'Christopher Robin' - Charlotte Parent

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Also his lines in Paradise

:pepe-life-support:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Who is doing like him. He is not just an amazing singer but also an amazing performer

:pepe-sad:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A whole package

• External Content twitter.com

i can't believe he was unhappy with Xiumin's pics i love them so much. he looks so mischievous  :cutes:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• I came to this thread, watched these

And I am dead again :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

So much talent in one person

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!