The only reason you should stan byun baekhyun

• he's so freaking cute ;(

LOOK AT HIM

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

for context a tanner is a role in this mafai game and if he gets killed he wins lol

Watch the funniest shit on yt rn

External Content youtu.be

I know i said one reason but like you have eyes and you can see hes very pretty too

And you have ears so you can also tell hes sings like no one else ;(

• I read the subject and this image that used to be my tumblr pfp even though I did not stan him at the time popped into my head

The way hes literally the most beautiful ;(

He owns the white hair game

• Baekhyun getting the troublemaker card was so funny lmao, it just suits him perfectly :pepe-hehe:

Ikrrr i love this ep so much and its 24 mins long sksbsksn i already watxhed it twice and going for a third time when i hit my bed lmao

Its my most fav so far

• Oh I lived for the photo because he is the first idol I have seen who loves Eeyore as much as I do :borahae:

So you love this photo because of a donkeys plushie and not because baekhyun looks like he inherited 70% of the entire world beauty eye-

tenor.gif

• getting 24 minutes is a miracle for us :pepe-sad:

Truly i had to double check when i saw it sjsjsj exo has no range from 6 mins to 24 mins long eps :pepe-life-support:

• shhhhhh I am a Lay stan and at the time I only listened to EXO M back in 2012-2015 :eyes:

The pic you shared is from 2019 im afraid :eyes:

• The pic you shared is from 2019 im afraid :eyes:

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: what I was tryna say is I went through a love hate with EXO from 2015 up until a couple years ago because of the EXO M drama with SM :waterr: So did not care if he was cute I saw eeyore and chose it as my pfp, I was still mad 3 of my fav members went poof because SM is trash

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: what I was tryna say is I went through a love hate with EXO from 2015 up until a couple years ago because of the EXO M drama with SM :waterr: So did not care if he was cute I saw eeyore and chose it as my pfp, I was still mad 3 of my fav members went poof because SM is trash

So it turned out there is a whole juicy background story to this LMAO

There there as long as you saw the light and liked the exok members we good :eyes:

• So it turned out there is a whole juicy background story to this LMAO

There there as long as you saw the light and liked the exok members we good :eyes:

EXO K has always been good I just liked EXO M more as they felt like a male S.H.E. (legendary female mandopop group)

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Eeyore just adds to the cuteness level stop ;(

The way yall keep giving it a name im screaming sjsjsj

My detective skills has uncovered another (ex?) baekhyun anti as u can see this site is just filled with them sigh

• The way yall keep giving it a name im screaming sjsjsj

My detective skills has uncovered another (ex?) baekhyun anti as u can see this site is just filled with them sigh

Exo Lay GIFs | Tenor

MA'AM the donkey is from a children's cartoon called Winnie the Pooh

Quiz: Which Eeyore Tail Are You? | Oh My Disney

and I was not an Baek anti- I just did not stan him or support a whole lot of SM artists during that time because the company execs are trash... as usual though I ended up coming back to stan their groups as I have done since I was 8 years old in 2005.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• I know the show sjsjs i was Expressing my dislike for it like a few hours ago on the guild lol

The baek anti is just a running joke in the guild so dw :oops:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!