Butter is the biggest song of 2021

• Well, I happen to like both songs and don’t want to choose one over the other. Imo, both songs have done well. Okay?

Its about biggest hit of 2021. Which is butter worldwide and even in korea too

That other song is not in same level and conversation

Liking a song is not equal to fact and worldwide charting. Not even korean charting. Where Butter dominates by good margin.

The topic is not about what you like. Its about charts and stuff. Your personal liking is not equal to charts and stats.

There is no comparison here at all between 2 songs

We are talking about biggest hits. And only Butter fits the criteria

• But as I’ve said I like Butter, it’s a great song and yes it can be song of the year but we’re only half through the year so I’m not going to make any bold predictions. I’ve also become an Army and like BTS, so can we leave it alone please?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But as I’ve said I like Butter, it’s a great song and yes it can be song of the year but we’re only half through the year so I’m not going to make any bold predictions. I’ve also become an Army and like BTS, so can we leave it alone please?

Did i say anything about you being an army or not?

We are talking about current worldwide smash

Butter is number one in korea, billboard hot 100, billboard global charts

You brought other song and tried to put it equal to butter, when it is no where close to biggest hit either in korea let alone world.

Then you started bringing your personal likes in topic related to charts.

So people are going to correct you about how one is actual mega hit . And other song isn't on same level and playing field.

No one knows future but current is what that matters. And only Butter is the answer as it is dominating worldwide and set new record in billboard global streaming for 2 weeks in row

If you bring unrelated songs in topic not concering them, people will reply. Its forum for discussion.

• I said leave it be.

• I said leave it be.

Na its open forum. If you can't handle facts, that's your issue

You tried to put them on same level of success and when you were corrected, you couldn't back it up

Biggest hit of 2021 worldwide

Butter and some other western songs

Biggest hit of 2021 in korea. Butter, Iu's song and Rollin

That song you tried to insert here, isn't in conversation with them anywhere.

• Obviously, the song with the biggest sales and streams worldwide. It debuted in top 10 of all the biggest markets in the world with official charts

External Content twitter.com

• Chilll :pepeflushed:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!