Taehyung's OST Sweet Night crosses 100mn streams on Spotify

• One of the most beautiful romantic songs I have heard, it completely deserves

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hear it if you haven't already

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

8)

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• Army, can we do the same for "It's definitely you" of Hawarang on spotify? Can we?

Just think BTS will be 1st Group whose members will have Two OST more than 100 millions on spotify!!! Please VJin deserves it!!

As far as I know V fansites encourage this. " It's Definitely You " have 55M streams rigth now. It receives 80-50K streams daily. So I think it will probably reach 100M in this year.^^

• Army, can we do the same for "It's definitely you" of Hawarang on spotify? Can we?

Just think BTS will be 1st Group whose members will have Two OST more than 100 millions on spotify!!! Please VJin deserves it!!

I love It's definitely you, it is a regular on my playlist. What a super fun song to listen to, not lyrically though..lol

• :eek::eek:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!