Sistar members thank fans for their 11th year since debut anniversary (Eng & Kor)

• MY QUEENS

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's been 11 years since I started music, singing, and I started working as a group that was so precious. It's been 11 years since I received so much love from you guys.Thank you so much for always being the driving force behind my life and singing harder.I love our BAE fans who are always by my side and support me.:-)💕

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's already our 11th anniversary.Thank you so much to our fans who always support us and love us. ☺ Thank you so much and I love you, SISTAR members. I'll work hard to repay you with better music. I love you 유일

11th Anniversary 🎂

It already feels like we had our 10th Anniversary yesterday, but could you guys believe it is the 11th??!!!

I miss you guys…

How are you guys? Hope everything is alright with you!

I’m really sorry to keep you waiting and always appreciate your patience.

With all your gratefulness, I will do my best until we meet again.

Thank you again for all your support and love.

Really miss you and love you heaps.💜

It's already been 11 years since I debuted. I want to thank everyone who has given me endless love and support throughout those years.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!