I'm worried about treasure...

• this kids are young and soo busy like give them a break Why Gee

On the other hand i'm glad they have activities but considering the members health and age i'd give them a short break. I mean filming commercials left and right, filming their reality show, preparing for cb, some members sill studying, solo members activities, isn't there rumours on treasure collaborating with gentle monster?

That's why i was happy when the japanese members could visit their families for a long time.

But still the members look like they enjoy their idol lives to the fullest i mean look at this. I wished YG could give them a short break tho

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!