who watched the penthouse: war in life ?

• im watching it right now and im on ep.18 there is so much going on, every time su ryeon does something sneaky i get nervous

i cant wait to see how this season ends, everybody said its so good so im excited

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

• I heard it's good. I'm yet to watch it. Don't spoil :!::!::!:

dont worry i would never, when i heard that anchorwomen spoiled season 2 i wanted to sue her

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• im watching it right now and im on ep.18 there is so much going on, every time su ryeon does something sneaky i get nervous

i cant wait to see how this season ends, everybody said its so good so im excited

I recently started it after seeing some of the drama surrounding how controversial the scene of Oh Yoon-hee's throat being cut with the trophy. I was NOT expecting that from a SBS drama as they usually keep the gore to a minimum. But that made her backstory so compelling to be honest and her drive for her daughter to succeed despite the classist system, has me hooked.

โคโคโค Micah Forever โคโคโค

โคโค Benny's Smoll Bean โคโค

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• I recently started it after seeing some of the drama surrounding how controversial the scene of Oh Yoon-hee's throat being cut with the trophy. I was NOT expecting that from a SBS drama as they usually keep the gore to a minimum. But that made her backstory so compelling to be honest and her drive for her daughter to succeed despite the classist system, has me hooked.

you explained my addiction perfectly

• you explained my addiction perfectly

I love how they also stepped up their cosmetics team since I was hardcore into SBS dramas during my adolescence. I adore it, it was kinda gross but on a makeup level I have to respect it.

โคโคโค Micah Forever โคโคโค

โคโค Benny's Smoll Bean โคโค

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• I love how they also stepped up their cosmetics team since I was hardcore into SBS dramas during my adolescence. I adore it, it was kinda gross but on a makeup level I have to respect it.

their coordi is amazing too, the outfits the characters wear really match their personality

• many similarity with sky castle

i think so too...like there are a lot of similarities

• Spoiler.

It becomes soap opera real fast, many similarity with sky castle. I finished season 1, but i won't watch season 2

Penthouse is the improved version of Sky Castle with more plot twists and developments.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But some developments are too bs, i keep thinking why the char choose to do it that way, they can end it in that episode but they keep dragging it on

Obviously, they didn't end it because there'll be season 2 and 3 and I think it's ok.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Writer is too lazy to create another plot/twist. The plot is also similar with sky castle, so it's not even original

It's only similar with the number of couples/parents and the kids education maybe because that's kinda how generally education is in Korea and that's it. I like it so I don't mind them being similar.

• Penthouse is the improved version of Sky Castle with more plot twists and developments.

I find Penthouse to be more engaging than Sky Castle because of the plot twists but it was apparent to me from the first episode that the former had more worse writing and acting than the latter. Way too much yelling as well.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!