I need BTS to be on this energy; I’m over them being “Humble Kings”

• i get so annoyed when they are humble because sometimes it sounds like insecurity to me.

What in the world? Why would that be insecurity? BTS are one of the most scrutinized artists in the world, being anything but humble will get them so much more unnecessary hate. Why invite that?

• april 2019, I discovered them cause of blacpink's kill this love that got me into kpop and then an army recomended BTS to me and yeah I fell down the kpop hole. Don't regret it tho. :wellr:

Cool. Yep the comebacks were close I remember.

Do you have a bias and what songs do you enjoy the most?

• Cool. Yep the comebacks were close I remember.

Do you have a bias and what songs do you enjoy the most?

My bias would be lil meow meow and my bias wrecker is kookie and jimin

Favorite songs would be

Mic drop

Boy with love

on

IDOL I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH

Fake love

DNA (I swear I learned how to whistle from this song)

Dynamite

Life goes on(This is STILL stuck in my head QaQ)

suga's daechwita(who's the king whos the boss?)

Dionysus

Spring day

00:00

Interlude shadow (I love this so damn much, You don't understand this is a MASTERPIECE)

BLACKSWANNNNNN(This song deserved better it should gotten wayyyyy more)

more that i cant remember rn but THESE are the top that i replay on repeat

:lover1:

• Taste sis!!!

And omg I struggle to find IDOL lovers but this is the song that made me a stan too. I fucking love it soo much.

Yoongi is a legend!

He wrecked me so much last year I’d probably say he’s my second bias now. Jungkook is my first. But all the boys wreck me constantly. I love them so much 🥺

• nah, BTS claps back with their music, always. No need to give haters the satisfaction in public addresses.

BTS can stay the humble, down to earth guys that they are. We ARMYs can do the bragging for them :siptear:

• FR I usually see people saying that idol was all over the place but without that song i wouldn't be army. and yess king yoongi snatching all of our hearts(as he should) all of the boys destroy mah heart 24/7. period. no lies there.

• FR I usually see people saying that idol was all over the place but without that song i wouldn't be army. and yess king yoongi snatching all of our hearts(as he should) all of the boys destroy mah heart 24/7. period. no lies there.

IDOL was a curve ball. BTS never play it safe. 2 years on it’s still charted on melon. It’s a performance song and part of the reason why Korea loves bts cos they have always kept to their roots not to mention the message is so universal. It literally saved me🥺

• IDOL was a curve ball. BTS never play it safe. 2 years on it’s still charted on melon. It’s a performance song and part of the reason why Korea loves bts cos they have always kept to their roots not to mention the message is so universal. It literally saved me🥺

Ikr!!! That song get's me dancing everytie it comes down. It's literelly impossible to NOT dance with idol on. it's so upbeat i just :lover2:

That fact BTS never plays it safe is one of the reasons why I stan. they always try different things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!