Why do I think EXO will own 2021?

• I hope they do exceptionally well too. It's been too long. They are the edgiest crew on SME's roster. I like edge! As for Kai...if he has a song with a rap verse on the next solo album, with a little help on getting the rhymes right, he should at least have a version that he raps. He has the right voltage to pull it off; singing, dancing, and rapping. They overlooked the opportunity on "Reason".

• I hope they do exceptionally well. It's been too long. They are the edgiest crew on SME's roster. I like edge! As for Kai...if he has a song with a rap verse on the next solo album, with a little help on getting the rhymes right, he should at least have a version that he raps. He has the right voltage to pull it off; singing, dancing, and rapping. They overlooked the opportunity on "Reason".

I’m really anticipating Kai’s second album. His first ep did so well and with the quality of the album I’m really excited for what he’s going to put out next :omgr:

• I’m really anticipating Kai’s second album. His first ep did so well and with the quality of the album I’m really excited for what he’s going to put out next :omgr:

Like I've written before, I like when an artist's energy gels well with their songs. Kai and Baekho made me proud so far. They have represented well for K-id0l guy solos.

• Yeah i knew i was forgetting something...just couldn't remember what it was....

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Yeah i knew i was forgetting something...just couldn't remember what it was....

Also KAI album.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!