Is 0X1 = LOVESONG your fav title track of TXT so far?

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is it? In the meantime, check out the rest of the album, starting with Anti Romantic, you'll love it :blushing:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Run Away will be the best TXT title track for me but it gets beaten out by this if include everything

External Content youtu.be

• I guess Run Away is hard to beat, it's too iconic lol

Yeah, Everything about Runaway and just Magic album in general was the best TXT dished out. Best Concept Trailer was Magic's, Best Title Track was Runaway, Best MV (it's subjective, I know) was Runaway, Best Choreography was Runaway (though Crown's Choreo is a close 2nd). Magic Era was Txt's best era in general.

• Yes!!!! For me this is better then Run away and I can’t wait for the theorists to dissect the video.

:cryingr:

I have a hunch it was all dream from Yeonjun. I need to watch again how many times they actually interact but in the pool scene he was further apart. When they burned clothes he was just standing there between them...

• Possibly. Can’t decide between 0X1 and Can’t You See Me yet.

• A lot of non fans like CYSM

CYSM is actually the least liked TXT title track, you'd be considered a part of a minority if you think CYSM is you're most liked TXT's title track.

Going by Moa's interaction's and some comments on twitter and youtube, the ranking is something like this:-

1) Runaway 2) Crown 3) Blue Hour 4) CYSM.

If you want to inlcude Lovesong here, judging by the polls and reactions here and on twitter, youtube the ranking would be somewhat like this:-

1) Runaway 2) Crown/ Lovesong 3) Blue Hour 4) CYSM.

• I said a lot of non fans like CYSM...

This has nothing to do with anything you said above

• Wow, for the first time I've heard someone who thinks CYSM was TXT's best title track...Usually it's many Moas as well as non-fans last pick. Glad to see that CYSM is still someone's favourite.

I’m almost butthurt. Lol That was my first ever TxT song. That song is like a first love. I will always put it in the top. Until I heard that I always thought Txt is still that “childish” Cat and dog group.

(Never mind that old opinion. Cat and dog beside the weird animal reference is a tidy little hip hop something song. I’m not that good at pointing out music genre)

• I must be the only Moa out there who would put Runaway and Crown the last two place.

:cryingr:

But I’m also 30+ so my taste is different.

• I said a lot of non fans like CYSM...

This has nothing to do with anything you said above

When I said that CYSM was TXT's least liked title track, I wasn't speaking exclusively about Moas, I was talking about more in general. Also a lot of Non-fans and Moas choices match regarding TXT's tracks. Runaway is considered the best TXT title track both by Moas and Non-fans and same goes with CYSM being the last pick of Moas as well as non-fans.

• When I said that CYSM was TXT's least liked title track, I wasn't speaking exclusively about Moas, I was talking about more in general. Also a lot of Non-fans and Moas choices match regarding TXT's tracks. Runaway is considered the best TXT title track both by Moas and Non-fans and same goes with CYSM being the last pick of Moas as well as non-fans.

Are you even a MOA?

CYSM was appreciated way more by non fans than MOAs and that's the truth. Never said it was most liked title but non fans did like it more than MOAs.

:wellr:

• Wow, for the first time I've heard someone who thinks CYSM was TXT's best title track...Usually it's many Moas as well as non-fans last pick. Glad to see that CYSM is still someone's favourite.

CYSM is a masterpiece - there’s just something about it that hits.

• I’m almost butthurt. Lol That was my first ever TxT song. That song is like a first love. I will always put it in the top. Until I heard that I always thought Txt is still that “childish” Cat and dog group.

(Never mind that old opinion. Cat and dog beside the weird animal reference is a tidy little hip hop something song. I’m not that good at pointing out music genre)

I'm glad that you like CYSM so much, it just shows us that people have different musical prefrences. And me saying that CYSM is TXT's least liked title track does'nt mean that's it's bad. It just means that TXT has a high standard tracks such as Runaway and Crown which are just so universally liked that they are that hard to beat.

Also many people like TXT's tracks because they are different and a breath of fresh air in the sea of boy groups, Crown is so liked because it was a cute song which not many boy groups did, ( they either did that hip-hop concept or the edgy dark concept). And Runaway was liked because it was a rock concept which is almost never used by any groups except for day6 or n.flying and maybe some other literal BANDS and not groups. CYSM was TXT's first track that was just like the crowd they were a part of, i.e dark concept. But many people like CYSM too, and it's in no way a bad song just because it is the least liked, it's just that TXT's standards are too high.

For me personally, Blue Hour is TXT's weakest title track. But it's still good enough.

• I'm glad that you like CYSM so much, it just shows us that people have different musical prefrences. And me saying that CYSM is TXT's least liked title track does'nt mean that's it's bad. It just means that TXT has a high standard tracks such as Runaway and Crown which are just so universally liked that they are that hard to beat.

Also many people like TXT's tracks because they are different and a breath of fresh air in the sea of boy groups, Crown is so liked because it was a cute song which not many boy groups did, ( they either did that hip-hop concept or the edgy dark concept). And Runaway was liked because it was a rock concept which is almost never used by any groups except for day6 or n.flying and maybe some other literal BANDS and not groups. CYSM was TXT's first track that was just like the crowd they were a part of, i.e dark concept. But many people like CYSM too, and it's in no way a bad song just because it is the least liked, it's just that TXT's standards are too high.

For me personally, Blue Hour is TXT's weakest title track. But it's still good enough.

Yeah, that’s one thing I really like about them. The diversity is real. They can do a song like Fairy of shampoo (I just love old funky songs and that was my number one song from them until now) then they do an Eternally madness, something like Frost and Nap of star. They always surprise me.

Blue hour definitely wasn’t a first-listen-fall-in-love type of song. It gradually grew on me.

• Are you even a MOA?

CYSM was appreciated way more by non fans than MOAs and that's the truth. Never said it was most liked title but non fans did like it more than MOAs.

:wellr:

I agree that nobody really knows which TXT track is the least liked, I just made my assumption based on twitter and youtube comments. I don't have the stats so I think that question is up in the air.

Also, Dude, I stanned TXT from their pre-debut days...from the weird clock countdown with the members being releaved few days apart...Just because I'm critical of TXT's songs, you question me whether I like them or not? I am critical of them because I like them and their songs.

• This thread contains 14 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!