Who is Grazy Grace?

• I know she used to be an idol or something, and she was on Unpretty Rapstar, but I don't know much about her. I started watching one of her channels fairly recently. It's the one with true crime content, because I'm interested in that topic, and she covers some cases that usually aren't covered by other YouTubers. I do feel like she sometimes doesn't do thorough research or misses out on some details, and I do sometimes find it weird how she starts a video with: 'look at my cute outfit' and then proceeds to talk about a brutal murder or something (but Baily Sarian literally does her makeup while talking about true crime and I have no problem with that, so perhaps I'm overreacting here). The content on her other channel doesn't interest me much because it's mostly storytimes with clickbaity titles, but I get why she does those, they're pretty popular. Overall she seems like a sweet girl, but do you guys know more about her? I know she does some music and I think I've listened to one of her songs. She seems talented but I didn't really like the song itself.

• She has so many bangers

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She has so many bangers

Damn, she's good

Too bad she doesn't have a bigger company backing up, because I feel the only thing she needs is good promotion..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!