• how should i come out as trans to my mom ☹️ i really dont know how, i know i should soon, i think it would help my dysphoria. the other day while filling out this form there was this option and it was, gender identity, there was so many options. there was female, male, genderqueer, nonbinary and others. i am non binary. i am a demi boy, where i dont feel attached to any gender but part male. Basically part boy, but latley ive been thinking i am just a boy. I dont feel very connected to the label demiboy, i feel like a boy. I think i am one, i am, But i have to idea how to come out to my mom. She has been asking me why i dont want a quince (which is a traditional part for girls when they turn 15) and i dont know what to tell her, so i think its better to just come out.

• My daughter who is gay was in a relationship with a trans person last year and when she told her parents, they weren’t real happy about it especially her father. Her mother did support her but she had a lot of self harm/suicide issues which made it difficult for all the family. If you feel comfortable, tell her but expect there to be a bit of fallout. A good parent should always offer support and understanding.

• how should i come out as trans to my mom ☹️ i really dont know how, i know i should soon, i think it would help my dysphoria. the other day while filling out this form there was this option and it was, gender identity, there was so many options. there was female, male, genderqueer, nonbinary and others. i am non binary. i am a demi boy, where i dont feel attached to any gender but part male. Basically part boy, but latley ive been thinking i am just a boy. I dont feel very connected to the label demiboy, i feel like a boy. I think i am one, i am, But i have to idea how to come out to my mom. She has been asking me why i dont want a quince (which is a traditional part for girls when they turn 15) and i dont know what to tell her, so i think its better to just come out.

mmm idk if this will help since our mom arent the same but-

first ask her how she feels abt lgbtq+ ppl and wht would she do if her child was part of it

good luck from a fellow trans person

• Not trans but based on a persons experience I know. I would ask your mother how she thinks about LGBT+. But you can’t hide it forever cause it will just make things more worse, especially for you.

Also to be 100% sure, you should seek the help of a professional to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria. Since a lot still have a very limited knowledge of this to none, knowing that something like this is diagnosable and professionals explaining it can be helpful for a better understanding.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!