Marvel 'Eternals' - official teaser! Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Gemma Chan, Richard Madden, Kit Harrington, Kumail Nanjiani

• Wow! Another epic movie from Marvel Studios!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

epic cast.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That looks kinda silly? Especially, I feel like this kind of mythology: aliens from outer space leading primitive mankind to civilization, has been done again and again already. It's basically the "ancient astronauts" fringe theory.

Well first comicbook of Eternals debuted in 1976 or something like that.

It's just Marvel wasn't using it until now.

It's obvious that when they've already used so many series they need something more.

If script and camerawork will be good then it will be another great movie from Marvel.

I know that this idea/concept was used many, many times in different movies and tv series but it's Marvel. They don't really have flops in terms of movies.

• I only excited because it is a superhero movie and from Marvel. And maybe will lead to outer space saga

lol yes I know. When it comes to Marvel, people set their standards very low so they're easily satisfied!

I've had my fair share of Marvel honestly, and the novelty wore down for me. My interest might rise again when they finally introduce the mutants and the X-Men (which is something they might tease in the Eternals btw) but for now, none of their current projects excite me. I don't even think their movies look good. This teaser trailer for example looks like a TV show. Reminds me of the Inhumans which was an embarrassment that Marvel was quick to brush under the carpet.

• lol yes I know. When it comes to Marvel, people set their standards very low so they're easily satisfied!

I've had my fair share of Marvel honestly, and the novelty wore down for me. My interest might rise again when they finally introduce the mutants and the X-Men (which is something they might tease in the Eternals btw) but for now, none of their current projects excite me. I don't even think their movies look good. This teaser trailer for example looks like a TV show. Reminds me of the Inhumans which was an embarrassment that Marvel was quick to brush under the carpet.

I feel like this film will be weird too. Do you think watching it in cinema worth it? I'm curious if they will introduce other outer space beings, though not likely to be deep

You like X-Men? I don't really like the team, but I'll ask your favorite mutant anyway. Who?

• You like X-Men? I don't really like the team, but I'll ask your favorite mutant anyway. Who?

I like X-Men as a whole, I think the mutant concept is the most interesting within the Marvel, and the most unique ie. there's nothing similar in DC for example.

I'm more fond of the X-Men because for a long time, they were the most valuable brand in Marvel. The 90's were all about the X-Men (comics, animated series). They were huge in the early 00's too, after the X-Men movies were released. They come with their own gallery of interesting heroes and villains, their own goals and struggles. Magneto for example is one of the most fascinating character in the Marvel universe, period. So I think Marvel Studios really need to bring these characters in real soon if they want to refresh the MCU. Right now I'm doubtful the 2nd gen of heroes (Captain Marvel, Dr Strange, Shang Chi...) are gonna be enough to replace the first (Iron Man, Captain America) in people's minds. The X-Men can.

• I usually like the Marvel movies but are they telling me that these guys were around the whole time but couldn't be arsed to interfere even when Thanos annihilated half the universe?

• I usually like the Marvel movies but are they telling me that these guys were around the whole time but couldn't be arsed to interfere even when Thanos annihilated half the universe?

That's always the same shit in comics! ^^ Guys were just chilling somewhere, drinking a pina colada on a space beach, while Thanos was destroying half the universe. Makes sense!

• It was filmed here but it looks so boring...Idek, aside of Spiderman I'm not looking forward to any Marvel movie this year (I do want to watch Venom but its by Sony)

• well to all people who are complaining remember this is just a teaser probably done asap

and we are still in pandemic

I bet that full trailer will be much more entertaining and already with all those filters, and CG effects

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!