COVID-19 <-- PRChina *LAB SOURCED* (??? *Human Created* ???) ; 2021.06.02

• www.washingtonpost.com/coronavirus-bats-china-wuhan

A scientist Adventurer and PRChina’sBat Woman’ are under scrutiny
    as coronavirus lab-leak theory gets another look ; 2021.06.02

www.businessinsider.com/3-wuhan-lab-workers-hospitalized-fall-2019-covid

3 Wuhan Lab Workers were SICK enough to be HOSPITALIZED in November 2019 ... Triggering calls to reconsider theory that COVID-19 originated in a LAB ; 2021.05.23 ... (Original News Source: Wall Street Journal , USA)

www.npr.org/many-scientists-still-think-coronavirus-came-from-nature

Many Scientists Still Think The Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Came From Nature (So NOT 'Human Created') ; 2021.05.28

Regardless of the validity of this notion ... That COVID-19 was 'Human Engineered'

(so created deliberately in a LAB) ... This 'News Item' , true or not , will now 'take on' a PERMANENT VALIDITY argument status.

Here , what *bothers* me more , is the LYING that PRChina did about COVID-19.

Once it was CLEAR that COVID-19 was DEADLY and SPREADING FAST ...

PRChina Government (Leader XI , via phone call with TRUMP) LIED about the danger.

And TRUMP was *STUPID* enough to believe XI about COVID-19 ...

And that everyone was 'ALARMIST' somehow ... Because for TRUMP ...

the most important thing is GOLFING at his PRIVATE COUNTRY CLUB ...

And NOTHING (COVID-19) should get in the way of TRUMP GOLFING.

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

• (Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Information)

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=984039

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

Edited 4 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “COVID 19 <-- PRChina *LAB SOURCED* (??? *Human Created* ???) ; 2021.05.23” to “COVID-19 <-- PRChina *LAB SOURCED* (??? *Human Created* ???) ; 2021.05.23 ; (WSJ News Source)”.
  • I never believed that source of covid-19 have been the 'bat'.

Actually , most 'Viral Experts' believe that the flying BAT was likely the original source of a *naturally happening* VIRUS ... And then , from that situation , are these two possibilities -->

(1) The naturally happening 'BAT VIRUS' THEN got transmitted to a 'intermediate animal' (which apparently is necessary for the FINAL SPREAD to humans) , like say a HOUSE CAT ... And then finally , the HOUSE CAT spreads the like 'mutated somewhat' BAT VIRUS to HUMANS ... So , there is a LOT of chatter about 'Experts' being NOT ABLE to identify the 'intermediate animal' that is required in the situation (chain of events).

(2) *OR* ... The original 'naturally happening' BAT VIRUS was *human tweaked* (modified) in a PRChina LAB , to make it MORE POWERFUL and SPREAD FASTER ... And THEN , that (now) human engineered BAT VIRUS (so NOT naturally happening) got LOOSE and infected HUMANS somehow ... A *modified* BAT VIRUS would *not need* the 'intermediate animal' (HOUSE CAT) in order to SPREAD to HUMANS.

Trolling You (Hermie) <-- Personally , I suggest that MERKEL should be tested carefully as a possible 'intermediate animal' suspect ... But IF you would suggest TRUMP instead , FINE with me ... :P

Perhaps AL GORE (ex-V.P USA) , Member of TRILATERAL COMMISSION (?)

Could suggest an 'Intermediate Animal' for the Spread of COVID-19 ???

(NO , it likely was NOT TIPPER ... )

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission

Edited once, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “COVID-19 <-- PRChina *LAB SOURCED* (??? *Human Created* ???) ; 2021.05.23 ; (WSJ News Source)” to “COVID-19 <-- PRChina *LAB SOURCED* (??? *Human Created* ???) ; 2021.06.02”.
  • Questined for what?
    If it is regarding Covid, then bat is definitely the source of that Covid as far as I know

• Covid, then bat is definitely the source of that Covid as far as I know

(As humor) ... Questioned so that XI (PRChina) can get a *Under Arm Deodorant* Product Endorsement 'TV Spot' as --> 'Never Let Them See You Sweat' ... :wink:

It will NOT happen that XI answers anything about COVID-19 much ever ...

Other than to say that HE and PRChina are 'NOT AT FAULT' ... :rolleyes1:

• China has been so shady that I don't believe a word they say.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Everything is all he-said, she-said anyways, I don't really care where it came from

But what if it did come from a lab of people who were trying to create it as a weapon?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But what if it did come from a lab , trying to create it as a weapon?

Drew_B <-- Here Comes 'The Troll' ...

Well , 'Weaponizing' the BAT VIRUS sounds like a *good* plot

for the next 'Blockbuster' HOLLYWOOD Movie ...

How about this -->

(1) 'Bat Woman' and 'Mr Adventure' (Wuhan Lab) are PAID by

the USA GOVERNMENT to do 'good' supposedly ... Which , I guess

that was almost true , USA gives WUHAN LAB some RESEARCH MONEY.

(2) BUT (of course) , 'Bat Woman' and 'Mr Adventure' (Wuhan Lab)

do a *Secret Deal* TOO , to 'weaponize' the BAT VIRUS.

Pick a Villain (PUTIN) and a motive (EVIL) ...

And a Title --> "Oceans Covid-19" ... (Sounds Familiar)

Featuring Actors: 'J-Ro' , 'A-Hole' , 'B-Hi' and 'C-Ration'

A sure winner at the Box Office ... :wink:

• Then that's what happens, we all die and the world ends

Go with the flow

I actually like that "nothing really matters" attitude. Wish more people could live by it.

• I actually like that "nothing really matters" attitude. Wish more people could live by it.

Not sure if you are being serious or not, people call me out for that a lot

But yeah, nothing does matter, we are all gonna die someday and the world will also end eventually so I don't care about things like that

I just try to get by and do what I have to, I don't worry about things that will cause me un-needed stress, especially for things we can't fix ourselves

• Honestly yes, China is to blame for lying about the virus spreading and k-lling and should probably get sued for that, but I doubt it was human made.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!