COVID-19 <-- PRChina *LAB SOURCED* (??? *Human Created* ???) ; 2021.06.02

• www.washingtonpost.com/coronavirus-bats-china-wuhan

A scientist Adventurer and PRChina’sBat Woman’ are under scrutiny
    as coronavirus lab-leak theory gets another look ; 2021.06.02

www.businessinsider.com/3-wuhan-lab-workers-hospitalized-fall-2019-covid

3 Wuhan Lab Workers were SICK enough to be HOSPITALIZED in November 2019 ... Triggering calls to reconsider theory that COVID-19 originated in a LAB ; 2021.05.23 ... (Original News Source: Wall Street Journal , USA)

www.npr.org/many-scientists-still-think-coronavirus-came-from-nature

Many Scientists Still Think The Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Came From Nature (So NOT 'Human Created') ; 2021.05.28

Regardless of the validity of this notion ... That COVID-19 was 'Human Engineered'

(so created deliberately in a LAB) ... This 'News Item' , true or not , will now 'take on' a PERMANENT VALIDITY argument status.

Here , what *bothers* me more , is the LYING that PRChina did about COVID-19.

Once it was CLEAR that COVID-19 was DEADLY and SPREADING FAST ...

PRChina Government (Leader XI , via phone call with TRUMP) LIED about the danger.

And TRUMP was *STUPID* enough to believe XI about COVID-19 ...

And that everyone was 'ALARMIST' somehow ... Because for TRUMP ...

the most important thing is GOLFING at his PRIVATE COUNTRY CLUB ...

And NOTHING (COVID-19) should get in the way of TRUMP GOLFING.

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

• (Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Information)

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=984039

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

Edited 4 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “COVID 19 <-- PRChina *LAB SOURCED* (??? *Human Created* ???) ; 2021.05.23” to “COVID-19 <-- PRChina *LAB SOURCED* (??? *Human Created* ???) ; 2021.05.23 ; (WSJ News Source)”.
  • I never believed that source of covid-19 have been the 'bat'.

Actually , most 'Viral Experts' believe that the flying BAT was likely the original source of a *naturally happening* VIRUS ... And then , from that situation , are these two possibilities -->

(1) The naturally happening 'BAT VIRUS' THEN got transmitted to a 'intermediate animal' (which apparently is necessary for the FINAL SPREAD to humans) , like say a HOUSE CAT ... And then finally , the HOUSE CAT spreads the like 'mutated somewhat' BAT VIRUS to HUMANS ... So , there is a LOT of chatter about 'Experts' being NOT ABLE to identify the 'intermediate animal' that is required in the situation (chain of events).

(2) *OR* ... The original 'naturally happening' BAT VIRUS was *human tweaked* (modified) in a PRChina LAB , to make it MORE POWERFUL and SPREAD FASTER ... And THEN , that (now) human engineered BAT VIRUS (so NOT naturally happening) got LOOSE and infected HUMANS somehow ... A *modified* BAT VIRUS would *not need* the 'intermediate animal' (HOUSE CAT) in order to SPREAD to HUMANS.

Trolling You (Hermie) <-- Personally , I suggest that MERKEL should be tested carefully as a possible 'intermediate animal' suspect ... But IF you would suggest TRUMP instead , FINE with me ... :P

Perhaps AL GORE (ex-V.P USA) , Member of TRILATERAL COMMISSION (?)

Could suggest an 'Intermediate Animal' for the Spread of COVID-19 ???

(NO , it likely was NOT TIPPER ... )

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission

Edited once, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “COVID-19 <-- PRChina *LAB SOURCED* (??? *Human Created* ???) ; 2021.05.23 ; (WSJ News Source)” to “COVID-19 <-- PRChina *LAB SOURCED* (??? *Human Created* ???) ; 2021.06.02”.
  • Questined for what?
    If it is regarding Covid, then bat is definitely the source of that Covid as far as I know

• Covid, then bat is definitely the source of that Covid as far as I know

(As humor) ... Questioned so that XI (PRChina) can get a *Under Arm Deodorant* Product Endorsement 'TV Spot' as --> 'Never Let Them See You Sweat' ... :wink:

It will NOT happen that XI answers anything about COVID-19 much ever ...

Other than to say that HE and PRChina are 'NOT AT FAULT' ... :rolleyes1:

• But what if it did come from a lab , trying to create it as a weapon?

Drew_B <-- Here Comes 'The Troll' ...

Well , 'Weaponizing' the BAT VIRUS sounds like a *good* plot

for the next 'Blockbuster' HOLLYWOOD Movie ...

How about this -->

(1) 'Bat Woman' and 'Mr Adventure' (Wuhan Lab) are PAID by

the USA GOVERNMENT to do 'good' supposedly ... Which , I guess

that was almost true , USA gives WUHAN LAB some RESEARCH MONEY.

(2) BUT (of course) , 'Bat Woman' and 'Mr Adventure' (Wuhan Lab)

do a *Secret Deal* TOO , to 'weaponize' the BAT VIRUS.

Pick a Villain (PUTIN) and a motive (EVIL) ...

And a Title --> "Oceans Covid-19" ... (Sounds Familiar)

Featuring Actors: 'J-Ro' , 'A-Hole' , 'B-Hi' and 'C-Ration'

A sure winner at the Box Office ... :wink:

• I actually like that "nothing really matters" attitude. Wish more people could live by it.

Not sure if you are being serious or not, people call me out for that a lot

But yeah, nothing does matter, we are all gonna die someday and the world will also end eventually so I don't care about things like that

I just try to get by and do what I have to, I don't worry about things that will cause me un-needed stress, especially for things we can't fix ourselves

• Honestly yes, China is to blame for lying about the virus spreading and k-lling and should probably get sued for that, but I doubt it was human made.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!