Aespa New Member Expectations Are Back

• If there was a new member, people at the company definitely would have known about them. But if this is a spoiler, why not edit it out?

I think that a new member is becoming less and less likely as the group promotes on variety shows. Unless the member will be making a surprise appearance with them on knowing bros it will be hard to get fans and the gp behind the addition.

• Official Post

If SM is dumb enough to trust WayV with a secret then we'd know everything.

They'd end up telling a ghost in IG live at 3am or some shit. :pepe-hehe:

• I doubt that. For example Taeyong didn't even know that NCT Hollywood is happening until the news out, even though he is NCT's leader.

There's a big difference between an all new unit that still has to have auditions held (and filmed) for it as part of a joint project with another company, and a new member being added to a group that is likely having their first physical release (which would feature the new member) planned out as we speak.

You're comparing an event that is probably more than a year away from happening to something that would have to take place within the next 6 months.

• There's a big difference between an all new unit that still has to have auditions held (and filmed) for it as part of a joint project with another company, and a new member being added to a group that is likely having their first physical release (which would feature the new member) planned out as we speak.

You're comparing an event that is probably more than a year away from happening to something that would have to take place within the next 6 months.

I mean why won't SM tell Taeyong first about the audition before they announce it to the public? I just find that weird when Taeyong is supposed to be the leader of the group.

• I don’t want them to add any members and I’m pretty sure they won’t. Smaller groups means better pay for the artists, more lines, and solo opportunities outside of the group. The group currently is balanced extremely well between singing, dancing and rapping. No need to add anymore. You got your two popular Korean members, a member with a fast growing Chinese fandom and a member who can tap into the Japanese market, quite popular in the west and also speaks English. You’re covered.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!