In retrospect were Kaachi too harshly treated

• Were Kaachi given way too much shit 10

1. Yeah it was too harsh they were trying their best (8) 80%
    2. No, if you label yourself 'K-Pop' you better believe all eyes are gonna be on you (2) 20%

When they arrived on the scene they looked like something which needed a lot of work but just a group having fun and getting out there. But people started to hate on them too much probably because I remember it was about them labeling themselves K-Pop. Some said it would have been better if they said they were 'inspired by K-pop' instead of actually being K-Pop.

They didn't commit some heinous crime just released (an admittedly amateurish effort) , and got hammered. Their follow up was actually pretty good and a marked improvement. So did they get what they deserved or not?

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• no they deserved it

one is a straight up kboo who even gave herself a “korean” name, they kicked out the one actual korean girl after giving her nothing, called themselves kpop with no training, bashed blackpink AND PUBLICLY POSTED IT, etc

plus they have no talent tbh

• Uh no, for these reasons

• One of them hated on BP, an actual kpop group and not some wannabe group
    • They can't dance or sing well enough to even be an American singer, let alone a kpop group
    • Both songs were horrible, although that probably wasn't their choice, and they did improve a bit for the second
    • Their Korean is terrible
    • They labeled themselves kpop when they can barely hold up a reputation as a joke project
  • yeah. bullying people because of kpop is childish af. so what if their korean is trash or they're untalented? that doesn't justify bullying lol. it's just kpop. nothing serious.

• When did she call herself Korean again(genuine question, I'm not being sarcastic) Also wasn't the whole Blackpink thing disproven?

no it wasn’t disproven, i even saw the video before they announced making their own music (back when they were just a dance group)

they bashed blackpink and specifically jennie and tried to drag her for not dancing full out at concerts during one of their dancing in public cover videos

i don’t remember where she had talked about being korean, it was too long ago tbh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!