BBC is doing a shit job at promoting Loona

• Yeah i agree even though I loved that project i still believe some songs should've been kept for the whole group

Love Forever would have been a great title track better than any of their title's in my opinion

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• wasn't BBC short on money? They had some funding issues in the past if I remember correctly.

I think they are owned by some massively rich defence company :melon_think:

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• I just think their back story was/is too complicated for most potential Kpop fans. We just want pretty visuals, a bop with melodic hooks, sharp choreography, likeable personalities and that's about it.

Asking us to invest brain power and focus on a convoluted back story is just too much like work. We want to kick back and relax after school or work and switch off our brain.

Having such a complicated backstory is intimidating and scares off potential fans, just saying.

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

Edited once, last by natnut ().

• When you come from a nugu company two comebacks a year isn't enough , twice who came from a big company had at least 3 comebacks a year

twice are also heavily overworked, they not only getting 3 korean comeback but also tons of japanese one as well

• txt and everglow :sweatr:

+ two comebacks are enough, preparing for one is already exhausting and what not and having 3 or more than 3 is too much imo (not including japanese releases)

A comeback promotion run is say 4 weeks? The run up to that preparing the music, choreo, styling etc maybe 6 weeks so 10 weeks per comeback = 30 weeks for three. Still gives you 5 months free unless my figures are badly off here? Only the J-releases will complicate matters but they don't have to promote on music shows in Japan do they.

• A comeback promotion run is say 4 weeks? The run up to that preparing the music, choreo, styling etc maybe 6 weeks so 10 weeks per comeback = 30 weeks for three. Still gives you 5 months free unless my figures are badly off here? Only the J-releases will complicate matters but they don't have to promote on music shows in Japan do they.

they spend sometimes over 10 hours in the practice room for weeks sometimes even months imagine doing that every day every time you have a cb, preparing for a comeback takes at least 2-3 months that’s insane and gets on your health, and twice members are definitely overworked you can see how often some of the members need to take a break bc of mental health issues so yes having 3 to more comebacks is too much and the idols get way to overworked

• they spend sometimes over 10 hours in the practice room for weeks sometimes even months imagine doing that every day every time you have a cb, preparing for a comeback takes at least 2-3 months that’s insane and gets on your health, and twice members are definitely overworked you can see how often some of the members need to take a break bc of mental health issues so yes having 3 to more comebacks is too much and the idols get way to overworked

Yeah 10 hours a day for weeks or months sounds harsh

giphy.gif

• Where BBC flopped wasn't investment, but tracking what the hell was done with it. I mean the Loona team were going round the world to film shit before debut, imagine the cost of it all no wonder it all racked up into millions.

This was filmed in Iceland lolll

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!