Smooth butter everywhere! (kbs sbs ytn)

• :froghype::froghype::froghype:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tangent to the topic of the thread...

The person in the bottom right corner caught my eyes...

Is sign language international, or are there Korean, English, you name it sign languages?

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• Tangent to the topic of the thread...

The person in the bottom right corner caught my eyes...

Is sign language international, or are there Korean, English, you name it sign languages?

Interesting question.. I googled and apparently there is no universal sign language but specific for country / region

• External Content youtu.be

External Content twitter.com

• Gosh I watched the whole first video even thought I don’t understand them. But what else is new? Lol.

Newbies might not know it but Bangtan bombs used to be without subs and before weverse we have fan cafe to chat with the boys. And you need some basic Korean to level up (other wise you can’t answer the questions!). Good times lol

• Gosh I watched the whole first video even thought I don’t understand them. But what else is new? Lol.

Newbies might not know it but Bangtan bombs used to be without subs and before weverse we have fan cafe to chat with the boys. And you need some basic Korean to level up (other wise you can’t answer the questions!). Good times lol

Cutie :borahae:

I think the clips can be summed up in one sentence: k-news is whipped for bts

:pepe-toast:

• External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!