Jyp gg stylist failing the girls yet again and putting them in danger.

• Tzuyu and nayeon will shoes that are too big for them in the fallen teasers.

jkowpr2gia071 (1).jpg

Its a constant problem with ryujin.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is this a trend now? I knew about ryujin but a friend I'd sent these pictures pointed out their shoes. First of all like knets keep pointing out tzuyus outfits are awful for a visual. Added to that her and nayeon dancing in those shoes will be disastrous just like in ryujins case.

:pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad:

Desbundar

• I don't know about Ryujin but Tzuyu has very big feets. Where did they find shoes that are actually bigger!?!?!

Edit: And the fact that Ryujin hadn't broken her leg dancing ion those shoes is a miracles

• He did it later on this Itzy Cb as well

External Content www.youtube.com

• He did it later on this Itzy Cb as well

External Content www.youtube.com

I always notice that ryujin doesn't do the opening bounce as hard as she does it during the MV... Is that because of the footwear as well? I see that she's always reeled the intensity back on stage than in the MV or Dance practices.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!