2010s my top 100 songs and top 20 albums..

• So I made another top song list imo.

This is for all the songs from 2010-2019.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What's your favorite song of last decade?

Didn't you all miss some of them? :(

Hope this brings you some great memories back. :P

소엘가새 ✞ 리밍스피릿 로하로디 베럽이유 믿
    the-boyz-tbz.gif
    Tomorrow X Together

• No.1 song?

It's such an emotional song that I cried a lot.

No. 1 song period.

(I only got into kpop in 2019) so when I first heard it last year I only thought it was a wonderful song but didn't truly understand its meaning until i saw that explanatory video

*mind blown* tears came running down ;(;( and I'm a 36 year old male.

The meaning behind the song, the lyrics, the mv the everything catapulted it to no. 1 for me and truthfully I'm not even that big of a BTS fan but who cares a good song is a good song

• Can relate!

I'm not a big fan of BTS either, but a good song is worth to listen to no matter what.

Also, really like BTS doing ballad stuff, it's better than their hype songs imo.

You can hear the pain in their sounds.

소엘가새 ✞ 리밍스피릿 로하로디 베럽이유 믿
    the-boyz-tbz.gif
    Tomorrow X Together

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!