Why hasn't Twice surpassed COWBOY yet?

• 28 Japanese mini albums and not one song has eclipsed this epic f(x) Japanese song.

COWBOY was f(x) only original Japanese song. It was so good they realized there was no reason to ever record another one ever again.

More proof that f(x) career was quality over quantity.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ....Anyway...

listen to these bops:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She might technically be a good vocal, But Her voice is just too grating for me :oks:

Her rapping is also subpar at best

:nob:

People think I'm only a visual stan but if Amber was not in f(x) then I would have never gotten into them. Her voice and presence is essential for the group.

I will respect your opinion.

• Cowboy is great but Tzuyu BDZ Trumps it for me.

Few things compare to

LIKE BURRDOZER! LIKE A TANK! LIKE A SOLDIER!

• Amber is maybe tied for my favorite vocalist in kpop.

Try this one. Her voice is magical.

• Amber is maybe tied for my favorite vocalist in kpop.

Try this one. Her voice is magical.

She sounds good in that, but that's not what she does In 90% of songs :sweatr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!