I don't like How RBW played this Mamamoo Contract Resign...

• It is the same for all companies. What'll happen to BH if they loose BTS now ? Same for YG with BP ? Cube with (G)I-DLE and many more ...

We all know this is a media play to put all the pressure on Wheein and Hwasa, but RBW did nothing wrong for me. They want to renew Mamamoo's contracts, now it's up to the members to decide. The decision and responsibility rests with each member.

We must not forget that when it is the company that does not renew a group's contract, they are also attacked for their mistakes. If it is the artists who does not renew his contract, they must also assume his share of responsibility with the public, it cannot be only the company that is at fault.

Artists and companies are free to choose whether or not to extend contracts and everyone must respect this freedom. But fans also have the right to express their disappointment (without harassing anyone of course).

well yea I just said in above comment, that all companies are like that , but imo instead of telling members name , they should have said 2 members, because I don't want wheesa to renew under pressure

• well she already has a pretty huge solo fanbase :eyes: if hwasa leaves , I feel like wheein won't stay as well , both of they are very loyal to each other , I hope they do whats best for them <3

I think the real problem is not Hwasa solo career like everyone seem to think about. For me the real problem of renew come from Wheein. I think she is really done with some aspect of Idol life and don't know if she will continue for more years. And Hwasa still waiting for her decision, if Wheein don't continue she'll maybe go to an other company cause that's will be the end of Mamamoo without one member.

• I think the real problem is not Hwasa solo career like everyone seem to think about. For me the real problem of renew come from Wheein. I think she is really done with some aspect of Idol life and don't know if she will continue for more years. And Hwasa still waiting for her decision, if Wheein don't continue she'll maybe go to an other company cause that's will be the end of Mamamoo without one member.

no, I meant if she leaves , she already has a strong solo fanbase so she would do well

and mamamoo can continue together even if other members don't resign under rbw

• no, I meant if she leaves , she already has a strong solo fanbase so she would do well

Yes she got the fanbase, but she'll loose her staff too. Kim do Hoon and Park woo Sang are behind all of Mamamoo's music.

and mamamoo can continue together even if other members don't resign under rbw

What i mean, is Wheein want probably stop for real. I think that's not a company problem. :sadr:

• Yes she got the fanbase, but she'll loose her staff too. Kim do Hoon and Park woo Sang are behind all of Mamamoo's music.

What i mean, is Wheein want probably stop for real. I think that's not a company problem. :sadr:

I feel like wheein incase she leaves , sign with indie artist company like one with code kunst etc , she really loves singing and being on stage , so she would stay in entertainment industry imo

and about music yea she might lose staff but I hope if she resigns she gets better terms and if she doesn't then I hope she chooses better company

• I kind of agree but RBW was probably also pressured to give a comment since the group contract was already up and there are no news whatsoever and media outlets are already asking. Hopefully the "positive" part means that WheeSa are already in the middle of signing their contracts and they just had to rush and give this statement.

• I kind of agree but RBW was probably also pressured to give a comment since the group contract was already up and there are no news whatsoever and media outlets are already asking. Hopefully the "positive" part means that WheeSa are already in the middle of signing their contracts and they just had to rush and give this statement.

yea hopefully

• Wheein & Hwasa probably have better offers that's why RBW is going hard ball but clearly in a dumb way. Honestly RBW should just give into the girls demands rather than bringing the public and fans into their negotiation process, I mean even netizens are commenting that hwasa can do better than RBW.

Due to the articles other companies that were already interested in the girls may go even harder after seeing that RBW can't even secure them.

To me the girls would have already resigned if there was no problem with the contract. Rbw should just give wheein & hwasa what they want if they expect them to stay instead of putting this pressure that may backfire.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!