India’s COVID cases rise by record 414,188 in a day

• good lord

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• when will this be over :(

Until the peak is over the people over there are not scared of the vaccines. I remember my parents talking about how my grandmas were too scared to get the vaccine because of the possible side effects and the rumors about the vaccines over. I think the election might be the reason why the cases rose.

• It's going to be a while...
    If you are interested, watch this video to learn more. Quite intriguing.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• It's going to be a while...
    If you are interested, watch this video to learn more. Quite intriguing.

up until awhile ago, India was a vaccine exporter. I think that the government has the sovereign right to lock it down and keep the vaccines within the borders. Now its mostly the problem of getting the materials to make the vaccine now, not actually getting the vaccine itself. What I see is mostly the problem is that there are too many chances for covid to spread ( religious gatherings, protests, political rallies) and aggravating factors (modi's admin not really listening to their scientific advisors) and india simply doesn't have the infrastructure to outmaneuver the spread or the education to block the spread.

Edit: the US is also being a dick and finally after a long time released astra zeneca vaccines that weren't even approved for use in the US and also they're turning over materials for the vaccine that was stockpiled. but like after sitting on it for such a long time

• up until awhile ago, India was a vaccine exporter. I think that the government has the sovereign right to lock it down and keep the vaccines within the borders. Now its mostly the problem of getting the materials to make the vaccine now, not actually getting the vaccine itself. What I see is mostly the problem is that there are too many chances for covid to spread ( religious gatherings, protests, political rallies) and aggravating factors (modi's admin not really listening to their scientific advisors) and india simply doesn't have the infrastructure to outmaneuver the spread or the education to block the spread.

Edit: the US is also being a dick and finally after a long time released astra zeneca vaccines that weren't even approved for use in the US and also they're turning over materials for the vaccine that was stockpiled. but like after sitting on it for such a long time

Correct me if I am wrong, but the vaccines made in India are western vaccines licensed to India such as AstraZeneca. This means western companies are supplying the key ingredients to India but India does the "assembly". That said, I think the video refers not only to the finished product but also to the ingredients.

There is no doubt the exponential incline of covid infections is due to social gatherings.

• Correct me if I am wrong, but the vaccines made in India are western vaccines licensed to India such as AstraZeneca. This means western companies are supplying the key ingredients to India but India does the "assembly"

Even so, India could seize or force orders since they are the host country. Its not a clean method of getting vaccines but India can use their sovereign rights to order people and things around during times of emergency. They are already doing that with O2; directing redirecting industrial O2 to hospitals instead.

I don't think the video talked about materials but rather funding the research and manufacture of vaccines monetarily. Usually companies are in charge of their own manufacturing pipeline and supplies are commercially ordered. The only reason that the US is using government supplies to help relieve India is because the commercial suppliers assumingly don't have any inventory or any supplies coming soon to be effective.

• Population and density plays a factor but is not the driving factor that is paramount to the inclination of infections. Correlation does not imply causation.

• Still in march i wrote Email to GER gov.

How can it be that Germany (80 mio. Inhabitants) has more infected people then India (1.4 Billion inhabitants)

Now India 400k and GER under 10k daily.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!