How is Hwaa doing compared to Dumdi Dumdi?

• I know that the girls just got their 4th win...CONGRATS!

:waterr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But so far, how is Hwaa stacking up to Dumdi Dumdi? Is it performing better/worse, etc? I'm not sure how many weeks they have left to promote or how many shows they have left to go on, so not sure if they'll be beating Dumdi Dumdi's 6 wins.

• They are doing great compared to dumdi dumdi. Dumdi dumdi peaked after 2 weeks at melon 12. It was in top30 for weeks. Hwaa debuted number1 in realtime chart and also rak. They achieved the highest peak for 4.generations on flo at top3. They debuted at gaon number 4 their highest.( gaon points not that great because of the pandemic,many listeners left.) They already got 4 awards. It can be 7 easily. Spotify streams are much much better. It beated omg and whole ı trust. Dumdi dumdi tanked in spotify dchfsdb. For youtube streams its not good. Neviess dont stream but we can easily beat dumdi dumdi as time goes by.

• DUMDiDUMDi did good but hwaa is doing even more better,

Looking at music show predictions it looks like hwaa might reach as many as 9-10 music show wins.

Hwaa is also ranking higher than DUMDiDUMDi on all korean charts and its showing good longevity.

It even entered billboard global 200 (excl usa) charts.

• They are doing great compared to dumdi dumdi. Dumdi dumdi peaked after 2 weeks at melon 12. It was in top30 for weeks. Hwaa debuted number1 in realtime chart and also rak. They achieved the highest peak for 4.generations on flo at top3. They debuted at gaon number 4 their highest.( gaon points not that great because of the pandemic,many listeners left.) They already got 4 awards. It can be 7 easily. Spotify streams are much much better. It beated omg and whole ı trust. Dumdi dumdi tanked in spotify dchfsdb. For youtube streams its not good. Neviess dont stream but we can easily beat dumdi dumdi as time goes by.

RAK? i dont remember hwaa sat at #1 on melon...

• i dont remember hwaa sat at #1 on melon...

Hwaa reached #1 on melon real time chart

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hwaa reached #1 on melon real time chart

ah, thats old melon chart

• I personally believe that Hwaa is the better song of the two and I guess Korea agrees with me.

But that doesn't take away from the fact that DD is also a good song

• rak means realtime all kill so by definition it counts the realtime Melon chart and not the melon 24hour chart.

Melon’s real time chart is not a thing anymore so what’s the point of still using it as some sort of achievement?

• Melon’s real time chart is not a thing anymore so what’s the point of still using it as some sort of achievement?

real time chart is still active. Website just removed it. Koreans are still use real time chart at their apss thats why every korean media write gidle topped the charts. If you wanna see here, they still use real time charts as always.

https://n.news.naver.com/enter…/0012136627?lfrom=twitter

https://n.news.naver.com/enter…/0001252105?lfrom=twitter

Edited once, last by merv1782 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!