I made a bop!! (hip-hop)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i've been posting my music here recently and have received some great feedback from you guys!!!

right now i've just been putting out new music but am still figuring out how i can promote myself better besides posting in this forum..in the meanwhile here is a bop I made, i hope you guys enjoy it :)

thank you for taking the time to listen :D

• I like the thicc bassline. It's bassy but not completely overpowering. "Douse It (flames)" and "Whatta they doing is nothing/look like a chum, etc. etc." are two parts of the hook that are very catchy. Potentially revising the rest to get it up to the level of the previously mentioned parts would make the whole thing stick like Tetris.

• I like the thicc bassline. It's bassy but not completely overpowering. "Douse It (flames)" and "Whatta they doing is nothing/look like a chum, etc. etc." are two parts of the hook that are very catchy. Potentially revising the rest to get it up to the level of the previously mentioned parts would make the whole thing stick like Tetris.

i find it challenging to make a catchy hook so i'm glad that stood out! as for the verses i'll keep in mind what you said, i probably won't change it but its something i could work on for future tracks. thank you! :-)

• Official Post

it's boring and needs a focus point around 1 min in. i don't mean to be harsh or to discourage you, this is just my nugu opinion.

• i find it challenging to make a catchy hook so i'm glad that stood out! as for the verses i'll keep in mind what you said, i probably won't change it but its something i could work on for future tracks. thank you! :-)

It's only a suggestion for the hook, not the verses.

• it's boring and needs a focus point around 1 min in. i don't mean to be harsh or to discourage you, this is just my nugu opinion.

not harsh! thanks for listening! i’ll never know how good or bad i am unless i get as much feedback as possible, regardless i will keep making tracks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!