Share funny moments in kpop

• Please, avoid youtube funny video compilation. I don’t have time to watch a long ass video :pepe-cringe:

Let me bring this legendary video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

This whole video of four people trying to catch one cicada.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Mingi orders medicine via charades

• that time a female kpop idol slipped and cha eunwoo was about to help but he's like hm nvm and walked away and the other girls from the group were like :clown: tf did i just see this man do

• As A.C.E tried ASMR for the first time, Donghun was extremly mad at the fact he got to eat raw vegetables and even cursed at cellery. "Who the fuck cut this and made us eathing this?" As he heard his most favourite member Chan cut them he went like "Ooooh bring Chan here!" As Chan confirmed he cut the vegetables Donghun ate the vegetables cause randomly he than begun to like the vegetables just cause Chan cut them xD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Funny video:

External Content m.youtube.com

work in progress

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content twitter.com

I mean if he says it’s hiddn, then I’m a hiddn kard now. :smirks:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!