Help: looking for a song-- Kpop Artists Collaboration

• Hi. I'm older (millenial). I grew up listening to groups like HOT and such.
    Anyway, I haven't listened to Kpop in a long time and I'm looking for a song and I was wondering if anyone could help.

Sometimes, a bunch of kpop idols get together to collaborate on a song for certain causes.

For example-- there is the super famous one called:

Now N New - 하나되어

Do you know of any other songs like this where the hottest stars across multiple different companies, promotions, and genres get together?

The one I am seeking is specifically from the late 90s to the early 00s.

I don't remember who was in it or what the lyrics were, but I really enjoyed it.

There was some rapping in it and some dude with a blue jacket and blue hat rapping towards the end of the song. My bad, it's been like a DECADE since I've heard the song or seen the music video. OH! I think a lot of the music video took place in a hospital.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Oh and if you know of any other songs like this, be sure to share those as well, thanks)

Thank you!

• jhp

Changed the title of the thread from “Looking for Songs-- Kpop Artists Collaborations” to “Help: looking for a song-- Kpop Artists Collaboration”.
  • External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• I don't know the one you are talking about

But if you want rec.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't know the song you're looking for but for recs:

• I found it!

It's this song FYI, bye everyone and thx

(it's old AF btw)

• Whoa, what a nostalgia trip! Thanks for sharing this, didn't even know it existed! Baby Shinhwa and Fly to the Sky look cute. It's nice to see a young Uhm Jung Hwa again. Baby V.O.X. look about the same (seriously, Yoon Eun Hye is a eternally-young vampire...). And I almost didn't recognise Kim Kyung Ho until he sang in his distinctive voice (god of rock!). The rappers look familiar, but I can't quite place them... was that MC Mong?

EDIT: Also, here's another song where multiple artists (and actors and athletes) collaborated to raise funds for disaster relief.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!