• So just today I could hear in peace Itzy new tt In the morning and I will express my opinion.

Lia part, Chaeryeong part and the chorus are the parts that I liked it. Lia stood out the most to me and her vocals were perfect!!!

Yuna was good too, but in some parts I honestly thought she was in the wrong song.

Ryujin and Yeji surprisingly were the most disappoinment to me. Ryujin was by far the "worst" with her vocal tone, flow and the rap itself being totally no good. It's like she doesn't know how to rap in this song, totally unexpected.

I loved all their tt so far, but in this one... They didn't match the concept neither I could feel they being one with the music vocally speaking, for sure they dance great, but vocally was a disappoinment. They seem too sweet and young to a music as "strong" and with so much powerful aura like this. They literally seemed liked teenagers trying hard to be "bad"... I was expecting a more "their face" song, I like their style and music so I didn't understand why JYPE and their team tried to change it to a more "aggressive" sound when they still look like babies.

Some Ryujin and Yeji rap parts reminded me a lot of NCT surprisingly..

Anyways, I liked and didn't like the song. The song itself is good, but the rap parts didn't made justice to it. I hope their next cb they can bring a more their style song.

Byeeee!

Disclaimer: I'm not hating neither trying to humiliate them, I'm just giving my opinion. You don't need to agree with me neither to fight me bc of this.

:froghype:

• I'm not hating neither trying to humiliate them, I'm just giving my opinion.

Yes it's your opinion, and everyone need to respect that.

We got so many opinion they say they don't like the songs and Midzy didn't attack them so don't worry (i speak for akpop idk what happened in shithole like twitter) :pepelove1:

I only want to say one thing, you give your opinion on title track, did you listen the whole album ? What's your opinion for the other tracks ?

• Yes it's your opinion, and everyone need to respect that.

We got so many opinion they say they don't like the songs and Midzy didn't attack them so don't worry (i speak for akpop idk what happened in shithole like twitter) :pepelove1:

I only want to say one thing, you give your opinion on title track, did you listen the whole album ? What's your opinion for the other tracks ?

Thank you!

Im listening their album right now. I only heard Sorry not sorry and I can already say that I liked it way more than Mafia :pepe-grooving:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!