Does not being popular on social media equal being not so pretty?

• :pepewhat:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm ugly, active on social media got more than thousand followers on instagram

but they rather follow me because of nature photos, or because I'm nice and leaving good comments instead of being attracted to my potato face

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm ugly, active on social media got more than thousand followers on instagram

but they rather follow me because of nature photos, or because I'm nice and leaving good comments instead of being attracted to my potato face

Oh no I'm sure you aren't ugly, don't bring yourself down that way :pepelove1:

• Oh no I'm sure you aren't ugly, don't bring yourself down that way :pepelove1:

thank you for your kind words, but when you are mid 30's then you really don't care too much about your looks,

I guess it will probably hit me in like next 10 or 15 years

but now I'm ok with the way I am, this is why I have no problem to name myself ugly :ideac:

• I don’t have social media anymore but I’m attractive but I wasn’t hugely popular on it but I didn’t care. I got enough likes/followers. I don’t think it’s as much to do with beauty as what you post.

• No, I know plenty of attractive people who are nobodies on social media while there exists a lot of average to unconventionally attractive internet personalities.

• What? Why have you made such a conclusion?? Do you know that social media is primarily a venue for personal communication between individuals it's not about someone's else beauty. I think it's not enough to be pretty to make people follow you. If you're so worried about the amount of followers, you can easily buy 2500 Instagram followers if you wish. But you also need to work hard to make your account look interesting and it's not so easy.

I do kind of worry about my number of followers tbh, It's rising very slow

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!