Mentor Lisa collab stage 'Kick Back' - Youth with You 3

• Enjoy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• this video just show me that WayV are really good dancer

none of them is doing the choregraphy as well than wayv

It's to be expected.

WayV has been practicing together a lot longer and trained by SM. Even Lisa can't compare because she won't have the same power. I think her outfit isn't helping though, those boots can't help.

When I started listening, I thought that they were imitating an NCT song and then realized it made sense since it's a WayV song.

Also, both NCT and WayV have some unique grooves that are hard to capture in a couple weeks of practice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!