JISOO GIF Sig/ Banner Attempt

• Hello, first time doing graphic design, can anyone give me an honest opinion/rating on my work? For my fellow graphic artists any suggestions or improvements?

STILL VERSION

Custom_dimensions_600x100_px_-_Custom_dimensions_-_Tumblr_Banner_1.jpeg

unknown.png

GIF VERSION

source.gif

• I'm not a graphic designer, but I've learned it for some time

I like the color scheme, and the most important is your creativity in your design, which something I lack of ;( . I'll rate it 9/10 just because I don't like flowers

But I see that the quality of the GIF is bad, AKP problem?

What did you made it with?

• I do like it a lot! It's very pretty!

If I would have a critique, I would say it's a bit busy. Perhaps remove some of the flowers in the background? Also, I think you can make Jisoo and the text stand out a bit more. I would recommend adding a drop shadow behind her and the text to make them pop up against the background. You could also lower the opacity of the background a little bit.

Additionally, for the text, there is another way to make it stand out more. The purple in particular gets a bit lost. I would darken it. Yellow is better, but it could be darkened as well.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Haha it seemed, I corrected the GIF quality. I used a 3rd party site to upload the GIF and it came out horrible. But I searched Youtube for a tutorial and now it came out much much better. I wanted to go for a Red Velvet Happiness theme so that explains all the flowers! ^^

Nevermind, I realised there is just a long distance between them.

I think it looks great though! It's a shame the quality got lost somewhere

Managed to fix this <3

I do like it a lot! It's very pretty!

If I would have a critique, I would say it's a bit busy. Perhaps remove some of the flowers in the background? Also, I think you can make Jisoo and the text stand out a bit more. I would recommend adding a drop shadow behind her and the text to make them pop up against the background. You could also lower the opacity of the background a little bit.

Additionally, for the text, there is another way to make it stand out more. The purple in particular gets a bit lost. I would darken it. Yellow is better, but it could be darkened as well.

I will definitely would like to attempt this once I get photoshop. Right now I'm using Paint 3D, so I'm limited which such features, but thank you for the advice, I noticed after finishing that the flowers may be too overwhelming haha :-D

• Haha it seemed, I corrected the GIF quality. I used a 3rd party site to upload the GIF and it came out horrible. But I searched Youtube for a tutorial and now it came out much much better. I wanted to go for a Red Velvet Happiness theme so that explains all the flowers! ^^

Managed to fix this <3

I will definitely would like to attempt this once I get photoshop. Right now I'm using Paint 3D, so I'm limited which such features, but thank you for the advice, I noticed after finishing that the flowers may be too overwhelming haha :-D

Ah yeah makes sense. Look forward to your second attempt then! :cheersc:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!