International wizone can support parallel universe🌐🕤 (k-wizone give 3 millions won now )

• The labels are fucked anyway. They'll get a few solo stans supporting each of their members but fanbases support groups, not individuals. That's why every post Produce group has flopped. Wonyoung could see some moderate success as a CF queen, her and Yujin's Starship group could have some minimal success. Yena is becoming a variety show queen and Minju could achieve some moderate success as a model/actress. But if the labels think their new GGs are gonna blow up because Izone sold almost 3M albums in 2.5 years...they're gonna be in for a world of hurt.

Add up Starship NGG, WM NGG, 8D NGG, Rocket Punch, Everglow, and every other NGG that forms from Izone members, these groups wont even sell a third of Izone's sales even if you combined them all together.

A lot of people forget that they are still sharing the sales with the other companies minus the part cjem gets. I think that even though all the other groups have flopped they can still get as much money if they act fast and promote them better than the others. Solos like Chungha showed that one can be successful if promoted intelligently and fastly before the izone hype is over

• I Mean, they already begin communication with some of the agency and some of the agency react positively.

i remember a.post about some agency say Something Along the line "this member still haven't shown everything and has alot of regret"

I think getting all the agencies to agree wont happen.

But i think there is a small possibility that an Izone subunit could reform. I think Starshit wont budge, but it might be possible to convince WM, Woolim, Urban Works, Stone Music, and 8D to consider this.

Wonyoung and Yujin are lost but the big prize to me is Yena. I think she's the key. The project has to be able to convince Yuehua to keep Everglow the way it is and use Yena as a solo artist/variety show queen who will also be available to do Izone subunit projects.

Start with Yena, then add Minju, Eunbi and Yuri. These three have no natural homes to go to at their respective labels. Already i think this subunit would be very popular with KWiz.

Then you aim for Hyewon, Chaeyeon, and Chaewon who might be tougher since their labels could put them into their NGGs or into Rocket Punch.

Then you figure out what the Jline is gonna do. I've heard Hitomi might join Chaeyeon at WM. We all know Sakura is talking with Hybe.

• Right Yena is promoted well but recently she is winner of daesang so yes big popularity in korea

We know yuehua is Rich company in china

Yena deserve that

I remember her story with she was cancer child with poor family

• A lot of people forget that they are still sharing the sales with the other companies minus the part cjem gets. I think that even though all the other groups have flopped they can still get as much money if they act fast and promote them better than the others. Solos like Chungha showed that one can be successful if promoted intelligently and fastly before the izone hype is over

Izone is biggest and loyal fanbase than ioi in asia

Right they re 2,5 years group so the fans love them

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!