I genuinely think Stray Kids presented their best performance on KINGDOM in Round 2

• i love you so much :waterr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OMG, BABY

WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Their today's performance was really good (my favorite from all of their Kingdom performances!)

• I'm happy you like it, queen. The Boyz's performance was also my favorite from them in the program and my 2nd favorite overall in the round.

<3

I really like that they kept it more pure and showed their talents in this way, they stood out more like that imo! I really love this song and what they did to it, this style also fits them nicely! Oh and i also like how they used the stage and props. I like when it's done in a minimal way, but very witty and clever. I.M.'s voice crack wasn't that noticable at all, if I didn't know about it before, I would probably think it's a stylistic thing, even if the voice crack is bigger, that is not something I'm ever bothered by it, it's normal when you sing live. I really hope he wasn't too hard on himself about it!

• Honestly I hate it that a perfect vocal based performance like theirs get shafted like this by the experts. I seriously couldn't be more mad and upset but at the same time it's good that other fandoms are finally appreciating SKZ's talent.

I feel liked even though they didn’t win this round, they got a lot of attention from non-fans/ GP with this performance.

• Honestly I hate it that a perfect vocal based performance like theirs get shafted like this by the experts. I seriously couldn't be more mad and upset but at the same time it's good that other fandoms are finally appreciating SKZ's talent.

For me, It's a #6 that feels like a #1. They are being so praised, It makes me happy.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• For me, It's a #6 that feels like a #1. They are being so praised, It makes me happy.

They probably wouldn't have gotten even half of the praise if they came at 1st again so yeah, it's a blessing in disguise. But members were obviously upset bcoz the performance obviously deserved better so there's that as well. But let's look at positive side only.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!