ENHYPEN - Border: Carnival - Album Discussion Thread

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What are your favorite tracks?

I'm sold with Not for Sale lmao

• i'm sad the invitation is only the into, i need the full version :cryingr:

drunk dazed is such a good title track, i'm glad they went with it, i'm was a good choice

fever - my fave on the album

i thought mixed up would be my least fave, i didn't like the teaser. i was mistaken, i really like it

my least fave is not for sale

In conclusion this is a NO SKIP ALBUM

agree, no skips! and i usually have lots of skips lol

• didi2802

i think you'd like fever

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To be very honest, I didn't enjoy this one as much as their debut album. but then, I also didn't like given-taken at first listen but it's one of my favorite kpop debut songs now.

Intro: the invitation

I like this one actually. Kudos to Jake for his amazing narration as usual. "Feel like I'm in Paradise~~" 8/10

Drunk-Daze

The chorus is quite addicting and catchy. I'll put this on my party mode playlist aka the playlist I have on when I work and I need energy. It feels like it's missing something though. Idk what. "Daze, daze, daze~~" 8.5/10

Fever

this one has a very mature vibe to it. I find myself gravitating towards these kinds of songs nowadays so I enjoyed it. "Don't stop~~". The vocals are also *chef's kiss* 9/10

Not for Sale

Well, that was cute. Vocals are amazing as usual but not my cup of tea in music. 6/10

Mixed Up

It's good but it sounds like a basic bg song tbh. 7/10

Outro: Wormhole

I don't know what to say since there's barely any music. Lol. 7/10

My ratings are may change though. Lol. I have a tendency of changing my mind towards certain songs after some time. *flashback to given-taken, boy with luv and can't you see me*

Overall, I think they did well. :yesr:

Boredom brought me here.

• didi2802

i think you'd like fever

External Content www.youtube.com

You're actually right!

This sounds like my type of song ;-) Y'now I'm a sucker for more sultry/mature sounds.

• All I know is that I love their music more than any other boy group rn and want to stan so badly but I'm a 95 liner and I'm old compared to them so I feel weird :pepecry: Drunk-Dazed is literally one of the best bg title tracks in forever.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!