ENHYPEN - Border: Carnival - Album Discussion Thread

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What are your favorite tracks?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dazed dazed dazed

2x

This sounds so sexy. I love the vibe

tenor.gif

• Intro: Such a good intro love it really sets the creepy vibe.

Drunk-Dazed: such a good title track! definitely up my alley!

Fever: My favorite song in the album! Is that Ni-Ki I hear in the 2nd chorus!

Not For Sale: Such a good song vocals on point!

Mixed Up: I think it's good but my least favorite I think but it can change later.

Outro: Love the narration

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

This sounds cute and poppy. Can’t wait to wait to watch the performance

The vocals. Nice

• IM ALIVE AND THRIVING GUYS GUYS GUYS

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com

I think I love this as well!!! Solid solid mini!

2x

Their vocals really improved!!

the narration is really haunting. It fits the entire concept.

In conclusion this is a NO SKIP ALBUM

the narration is really haunting. It fits the entire concept.

In conclusion this is a NO SKIP ALBUM

I agree definitely no skip and their vocals in this album is so good!

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• My messy first listen thoughts (my current headphones are a bit broken so audio quality is a bit fucked up lol)

1. INTRO: THE INVITATION
    I really love this track, especially the "here come inside the castle, take everything" ending part. Jake narration king.
    Thank you for giving me the rock in kpop that i deserve. "Yeah, feel like i'm in paradise~~~" part is so catchy.

2. DRUNK - DAZED
    This chorus is the cathiest thing since sliced bread for real. Dazed dazed dazed, replay play play on repeat. The "trapped in the carnival, wow wow" part is also chefs kiss. Even though the chorus plays a lot (is repeated) it doesn't feel repetetive or annoying.

The second verse outsold. Ni-ki did an amazing job. I love the slightly shouty parts. I also love the beat stop and then high outdrawn screechy thingy has a fave spot in my heart.
    Vocal processing is on point in this song. The slight distortion on their vocals is so nice.

3. FEVER Uhhh, come on vocals??????? This grooves so hard. What is with these choruses????? And the part from the preview is actually the second verse???????????????????? Genius. I seriously can't decide if i like that second verse or the chorus more. The deep voice part is just amazing though.

The bridge is also incredible on this track even if it's doing the least. LIke it's so simple but it gives the chorus so much space to take over. Loved it.

4. NOT FOR SALE
    The cute bop we love and deserve, baby. Jake is honestly my cute bop master, he just kills these types of songs. I don't know what it is. I really want to read the lyrics to this one.

Ni-ki's vocals in this surprised me a lot. He's improved so much since I-LAND it's crazy. Jungwon's tone as well, just gorgeous. Heeseung has the perfect pop voice, he sounds amazing.

I really adore this song, i think it'll become my most played one besides the title track.

5. MIXED UP I liked it but it's a bit basic. Gives me kind of Flicker vibes, especially the vocal processing. I like the beginning boombox thing they did, sounds really spacey and nice. Jungwon's vocals sound amazing.

The bridge outsold.

6. OUTRO: THE WORMHOLE I can't even begin to say how much i love their intro's and outro's. Again, Jake is a great narrator.

It's kind of sad, just the desperation in his voice. I could've done with another 20-30 seconds ngl v-v

First listen ranking:

1. Drunk - Dazed / Not for sale
    2. Fever
    3. Intro: The invitation / Outro: The wormhole
    4. Mixed up

All songs except maybe Mixed up (who am i kidding, i'll add it too) are going on my regular kpop playlist v-v I love this kind of music, drunk - dazed + fever + not for sale is the exact type of kpop that i adore. I'm so happy.

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!