Problem with my allkill.. I don't know where to ask this

• I paid for my second-month Allkill today manually after it was expired (I noticed it ended from aesthetics disappearance) then a few hours later another monthly Allkill amount was taken from my bank account (with another SMS message saying it's Allkpop) automatically. I suppose the monthly Alkill was an automatic subscription so I shouldn't have done it manually when I was already subscribed. I am not bothered by it because I would buy it the next month anyway. My problem is that it says it ends on May 25th so it's as if I only paid for one month when it was two.

lt64IYu.gif

• Official Post

Hi,

We apologize for the issue. Here is an explanation, as an automatic subscriber your allkill plan automatically renews every month, however there can sometimes be a small gap between when your allkill expires and when the renewal is created. Since you repurchased during this gap, there ended up being two allkill subscriptions created.

I have gone ahead and refunded both of your subscriptions, so that there are no discrepancies. If you wish to resubscribe, you may now do so.

I apologize for the inconvenience, however this is the best method to tidy everything up again. And for the next month, if there is a slight gap, please wait it out, or let me know if you are having issues.

Thanks for your understanding.

• johnny will we keep our aesthetics even in the gap? Or will they come back when it renews?

I purchase it for aesthetics and it's gonna kinda make it a pain if we have to manually redo our aesthetics every month because of the gap. Might lessen the appeal if you have to keep resetting everything again and again.

I also have allkill and my month is coming up.

• Official Post

johnny will we keep our aesthetics even in the gap? Or will they come back when it renews?

I purchase it for aesthetics and it's gonna kinda make it a pain if we have to manually redo our aesthetics every month because of the gap. Might lessen the appeal if you have to keep resetting everything again and again.

I also have allkill and my month is coming up.

There is usually no gap. I believe this only happened due to daylight savings time changes. Either way, even if there is a gap, once the allkill renews, the aesthetics should automatically show up again. Let me know if you have any issues once your renewal happens. Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!