Throwback to when Suga admitted he wrote gay RP fanfictions when he was younger

• i'm not quite sure what's not clear. he never said he wrote gay fanfiction, only that he made up stories about his faves. he never said it was sexual and romantic. that's all. you know twitter/internet and make everything gay narrative

Ahh ok. Your first statement was not very clear. I misunderstood you for saying that he did it to make people happy. Thanks for clarifying

• How did people came to the conclusion that he created a story? What I understand is that he was fascinated by the creativity of the stories written about these two people, that is, he was reading the stories, not writing. :/

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• How did people came to the conclusion that he created a story? What I understand is that he was fascinated by the creativity of the stories written about these two people, that is, he was reading the stories, not writing. :/

That's what I understood too. idk how people can come to conclusions that he wrote it :eyes:

Maybe the translation wasn't very clear.

• I have to say, it's strange when armys take snippets of vlive comments and change them to fit some sort of narrative they are looking for. Like just the other day, I saw a tweet (from a taekook shipper) taking something JK said to make it look like he disliked Jimin or whatever. Like ppl go out of their way to see what they want to see and it's kinda annoying when they spread it as fact. Just my two cents.

Ah yeah, that's true, but i feel like every fandom does that.

Those short clips are taken out of the context, which is not really fair to the idol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!