Wattpad fanfics turned into movies

• Are really bad lol

I watched after and it was okayish at best.. the plot is awkward and predictable but I felt like it was aimed at a very young audience

But then the sequel came out last year and it was rated R (first one was pg 13) so they must be aiming for a more mature audience idk.. I watched it for Dylan Sprouse cuz he’s freakin hot 🥵. And the plot is soooo stupid overly dramatic and doesn’t make sense at times.. idk if they are making money with this it seems to be sense 2 other films are on the way but it soo bad omg

And then I discovered there is Wattpad studios Lol they are the ones making the movies and there will probably be a lot more in the future. I don’t know why don’t they work more on the source material given that the writers are mostly amateurs

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• off topic sort of but some ff authors on wp are just >>>

like I've never seen such great writing.

• off topic sort of but some ff authors on wp are just >>>

like I've never seen such great writing.

True me too read some good stories and some where turned to books.. but the fanfics they are choosing to make into movies are questionable lol

• watch k web dramas instead

more realistic than any rom com kdrama & rom come western drama & rom com western movies

Do you recommend something? I’m kinda done with the bright girl tough cold guy kind of romcom kdrama love so much

• Do you recommend something? I’m kinda done with the bright girl tough cold guy kind of romcom kdrama love so much

These are all on playlist global youtube channel with eng sub, one ep is really short so best to binge watch

A-TEEN

this is about high school life

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LOVE PLAYLIST

this is about college life

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

XX

ENDING AGAIN

LET ME OFF THE EARTH

• Thanks!! I’ve never checked a web drama

Is that Hani I see?? Might check hers first

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!