The situation with TO1 is unbelievable (RANT)

• Okay, so I understand the issues with their labels and all of that. I understand and accept that they renamed the group but the most shocking part is that it isn't a simple rebranding like us fans initially thought. I suppose I just realized that. They're literally debuting a whole new group.

All of their previous contents are deleted from their YouTube channel. Like a whole year's worth. More than that, I was wondering why they didn't change their profile name on Spotify or Apple Music yet. Yeah! You guessed it, it's because their old releases are just being left behind. They performed Count 1, 2 at KCON:TACT 3 but their label clearly isn't considering it a true part of their discography. They didn't merge profiles on Melon either. I'll almost bet that once they release new music, they'll never perform or refer to their old music.

It just makes me upset. And the members won't even mention it, they just vaguely refer to it. I'm sure they're not allowed to but as a fan of this group, it feels like this whole time we barely even knew what was going on. This is high key similar to the Minx/Dreamcatcher situation just without member additions.

• All of their youtube content? Oh wow, that sucks. Hope everything goes well, they might lose fans if the this gets too extreme.

Yep, their whole channel was wiped clean. They had a whole series called TOO Episode with like thirty episodes + other content and their label deleted all of it. It's not rebranding, it's essentially redebuting at this point.

• All their Youtube content? But but :(

At least Zombie War is still up

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!