Will sm new bg members make more money than nct members?

• 21 out of 23 NCT members are in fixed units that work like any regular groups (regular releases, events, cfs, concerts etc) and the other 2 only joined in the second half of last year and are definitely going to be put on their own fixed unit.

The "unfixed" format of NCT only happens once every 2 years or for special releases (like Station) and judging from WayV's last album sales and NCT Dream's preorders, this format is beneficial to all the fixed units.

• NCT has many members. So you have to split the pay between the members. At least that is what I think. So if this is what happens then it depends on the members. Less members=more money. Unless, NCT units just keep the many to themselves. For example, NCT 127, they sold a million copies so I am pretty sure they made some money but I don't know if NCT 127 shares that money with the rest of the units. So yeah, that is what I think.

• 21 out of 23 NCT members are in fixed units that work like any regular groups (regular releases, events, cfs, concerts etc) and the other 2 only joined in the second half of last year and are definitely going to be put on their own fixed unit.

The "unfixed" format of NCT only happens once every 2 years or for special releases (like Station) and judging from WayV's last album sales and NCT Dream's preorders, this format is beneficial to all the fixed units.

^this. I doubt they pool their money together and split it 23 ways.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• depends on how many members the group will have. i guess 7-9 members like nctdream and nct127. Timing is also important. BTS will slow down i guess by 2023 so many fans will move on to new boy groups but there is also hybe's new boy group; txt; enhyphen and hybe and sm western boy group. That is not to mention JYP boy group going to debut soon and YG treasure and another boy group they will debut in 2023 im sure. Competition is more for new gen boygroups.

• I think that in NCT, there's a clear division of payment for all the activities of each member of the group. Since there are quite a lot of guys there, each of them should be paid the same. Therefore, each concert, album, and video fee is divided equally between them. I'm not sure about the new members. Do you think that they can be on something like a probationary period as in the most ordinary job? I do not think so. After all, as soon as the newcomers appear in the clips, they become the face of NCT. One day I played games that pay real money, and between the game, I opened an advertisement where there were new ones. Immediately! In such a game! It means that they most likely receive payment for their activities because their face is on posters, videos, and clouds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!