A list of the best Blackpink performances *no music shows*

• Because like i said in my post :

I just share my personal feelings and explain why. I just wanted to get some feedback as to why others unlike me are enjoying blackpink's performance. I try to change my point of view, to get to appreciate the performance of Blackpink that's all.

ok but...it’s an appreciation thread. like......is that hard to understand that it’s not really made for your criticism?

• ok but...it’s an appreciation thread. like......is that hard to understand that it’s not really made for your criticism?

It is not criticism for the purpose of attacking someone but to share an opinion, which is the purpose of a forum. It's not like I came to say that in the blackpink guild. As i said before.

I just wanted to get some feedback as to why others unlike me are enjoying blackpink's performance. I try to change my point of view, to get to appreciate the performance of Blackpink that's all.

But you all seem to ignore this point. You are absolutely all stuck on the fact that I do not share your opinion.

My opinion seem to bother you, which was not my intention. So I leave you and wish you a good day. :lover3:

• It is not criticism for the purpose of attacking someone but to share an opinion, which is the purpose of a forum. It's not like I came to say that in the blackpink guild. As i said before.

But you all seem to ignore this point. You are absolutely all stuck on the fact that I do not share your opinion.

My opinion seem to bother you, which was not my intention. So I leave you and wish you a good day. :lover3:

I respect your opinion, I just dunno why it’s necessary in this particular thread.

I hope you have a good day as well :pepelove1:

• Here's some my favorite

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

These are two of my favorite hylt performances. Although I loved almost all the hylt performances these two were my top favorites. 😍

My favourite lsg performance, they were amazing, the stage was amazing, the style and set, everything was soo good.

Iconic d4 stages

The queen Aiiyl

They were so little and cute here 🥰😭

Rookie bp with crazy university crowd 😭 the pinks were so shocked with their unthusiasm.

I miss concert vids so much. They were having so much fun with the crowd. Lisa was so charming here.

D4 encore stages are always so much fun. Pigtail jennie and twerking Lisa.

:pepelove1: on because I miss blackpink :pepe-sad:

:pepelove1: on because I miss blackpink :pepe-sad:

uh i loved this whole concert and i miss them too i miss seeing them perform in front of audience :pepe-sad:

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• uh i loved this whole concert and i miss them too i miss seeing them perform in front of audience :pepe-sad:

All of them were so confident and looked so hot. The crowd was so big and enthusiastic. These performances got me through the 2019 drought :pepe-sad:

• I looooove seeing them perform together, each member shines in her own way but at the same time they compliment eachother so well is so rare to me. BP are one of the most enjoyable groups for me to watch performing live, the fact they're constantly singing live vocals and also having fun and interacting with the fans during their tour was eveything for me.

For me their debut stage in Japan was TOP NOTCH and they were just rookies is something I'll never get over

They were so little and cute here 🥰😭

I miss rookie BP :-(<3 they've come so far ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!