which 4th gen group is going to successful in international markets

• Aespa

- Has high views for debut songs so potentially they can surpass that record because everyone anticipating their comeback out of curiosity. Potentially Hit Big with Iconic rumored concept mermaid/greek/royal comeback concept. Black Mamba the only debut songs on the top5 so they can capable to do that.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-China Fanbase seems adequately big. Let's see their album sales I think they will do quite well maybe surpassing SM expectations

• I think aespa have the potential besides what the user above show

the members also seems to know how to speak korean fluently beside Winter who seems to be the weakest in english

also i think if they continue with their strong concept and add a twist like mermaid concept i think they'll catch the attention of a lot of people who are tired to see the same recycle girl crush concept make by every GG

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!