This girl looks exactly like a combination of Seulgi + Yeeun (CLC) it’s uncanny

• So i watched weeekly’s latest mv and i swear soeun looks just like if seulgi and yeeun have a love child lol, with yeeun’s facial features and seulgi’s face shape and cuteness and especially the eye smile. And the funny thing is she’s similar to them not just in looks but in talents too, being one of the main dancers and lead vocalists in the group

K1KwnR.gif

NLQz4z.gif

jZ7ooW.gif

lxjqq6.gif

zvVLLr.gif

Bonus: they’re so cute 🥰 and i swear that’s seulgi dancing on the right lol

vlKEPV.gif

while she looks just like yeeun’s impersonator here

Soeun.jpg

Anyway they’re blowing up so you could watch them and might as well jump on the weeekly train if you don’t wanna be left behind :teeheek:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Funny that OP said Soeun resembles Seulgi :

External Content www.youtube.com

She's one of Weeekly's Main Dancers and their Dance Captain for a reason :

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

• Soeun is so pretty but don’t really see the likeness. Maybe a tiny bit of Seulgi, her eyes and mouth when doing certain facial expressions, but don’t see Yeeun at all.

When i said soeun is a “combination of seulgi and yeeun” i literally mean it, a combination. She doesn’t look exactly like solely seulgi or yeeun so if you’re just looking for her likeness to only either of those two it’s probably not gonna be obvious.

She just looks so much like what one’d get if they fuse seulgi and yeeun together lol. I mean, just her in the thumbnails alone in these vids scream those two lol, and then if you watch the videos in motion it’s uncanny

Edited once, last by whipped ().

• yeah even in the comments in this vid of weeekly covering red flavor so many people pointed out that soeun looks just like seulgi lol. I know i’m not crazy 😌

• Not really. I don't see it.

Sure. Just gonna leave these here anyway (she’s in the thumbnails in all) :pepepizza:

• She sure is a charismatic girl, got that girl crush vibe but still very cute and sweet. I can see tiny bit of Seulgi but not really Yeeun.

you definitely nailed it on the head! Another instance where she’s similar to seulgi bc they both have that fierce and charismatic performing prowess but they’re still insanely cute and adorable at the same time. Plus soeun is also a very capable vocalist and has got such a sweet voice. She’s definitely stan material :froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!