This is straight up weird

• So today I browsed through webtoon to find the next series that will make me procrastinate my whole life and then I found this...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Link on webtoon here:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/ch…rnim/list?title_no=128581

This is a webtoon called Our Omega Leadernim and there is so much to say about this one.

First of all, the whole Omega-Alpha Universe is weird as hell but as long as it makes someone happy I won’t judge it (maybe in secret)

Second: the only reason why I started to look into it was that I thought ‘damn these boys look like taehyung and jungkook. What a coincidence-‘

It wasn’t. This friggin Webtoon is being ”inspired“ by BTS with inspired meaning the author who is problematic af put a whole Taekook storyline in there and just gave them different names but well it is obviously them.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also Park MINhyuk - really?

I don’t know I just find this hella weird. That the author is a scammer and racist does not make it better.

• *cringe* They could at least change the faces and make them “original characters” even if they were inspired by BTS. But then again, Taekookers are some of the most delusional and daring shippers of the bunch.

• that’s so weird.. what..

I know and the author impersonated several people from different countries to be racist against Indians etc. Also she scammed people several times through her merch store and someone from her family had to pay back the money that she scammed. Sadly that her art style is very good but she is a big yikes

• I know and she even makes money out of it yikes

I just checked out the panel of that webtoon and it has 71M views???

also the thumbnails for each episode :mads:

it's straight up 18+ shit <X

no difference between this and RPS. just switched up names from what I've seen from the summary.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I just checked out the panel of that webtoon and it has 71M views???

also the thumbnails for each episode :mads:

it's straight up 18+ shit <X

no difference between this and RPS. just switched up names from what I've seen from the summary.

In my opinion this is worse than RPS since RPS is mostly written and not graphic. Also she tries to deny that they are not BTS when it is so obvious... ew

• I mean... if you prefer het ships

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!