Weeekly is outviewing loona so easily. Unbelievable.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Loona why not. 27m view with 580k likes in 5 month.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Weeekly after school. 31m view with 680k likes in just 1 month.

I never knew weeekly so popular. I thought loona popular internationally but weeekly even though they are just rookies still so easily outviewed them. Cannot say it is because of ads because weeekly also have more likes than loona.

• I know you’re a known troll making troll threads but it is true that after school is a better song than why not lol so it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise that more people liked after school :wellr:

• Loona is known for their busted views. Orbits cannot even get around U to 5 mil so im not surprised. Also on tiktok I’ve seen that lots of people have taken them as their token rookie group and afterschool was huge in the community

• Loona has been out in the public since 2016 and debuted 2018, while weekly debuted 2020. So this comparison is not really making sense, it’s not really the drag you think it is

That’s not even a drag? They’re just pointing out that loona has more support in other aspects compared to others. A study needs to be made on the “everyone hates my faves” narrative kpop stans have and it needs to be done quick

• Loona has been out in the public since 2016 and debuted 2018, while weekly debuted 2020. So this comparison is not really making sense, it’s not really the drag you think it is

if there is a drag here it is the OP who started a comparison that didnt make sense either

if you're going to compare for no reason, be prepared to fight till the end

also its clear orbits have never been a huge streaming fandom and btw their korean vids get about the same amount of views as their english videos so the notion they have a lot of international fans is kinda funny too

they're just very vocal and memey but a lot of them abandoned the group after their official debut

and to continue this further, girlgroups used to sell a lot less in the past

with every passing year, the sales of GGs has been increasing by spades

• That’s not even a drag? They’re just pointing out that loona has more support in other aspects compared to others. A study needs to be made on the “everyone hates my faves” narrative kpop stans have and it needs to be done quick

I’m not even a fan of weekly, I just pointed out the fact that the comparison doesn’t make sense for a group which has had an advantage of 4 years of public exposure :mukbang:. So keep your lecture to your self

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• I’m not even a fan of weekly, I just pointed out the fact that the comparison doesn’t make sense for a group which has had an advantage of 4 years of public exposure :mukbang:. So keep your lecture to your self

Funny you’d say that because weekly has been a thing since 2017. They were rebranded and this is the 2nd time. So you keep your lecture to yourself

• I wasn’t lecturing you sweetheart. Getting triggered over nothing , looks like the “ everyone hates my faves “ agenda is for you seeing how you’re annoyed

I just called you out for talking on something you know nothing about and now your deflecting? I’ll be damned for a kpop stan to make me lose sleep. I don’t find anything anyone else has said here a drag nor did I say you or anyone else hates loona even tho OP is literally a troll. And condescendingly calling me sweetheart doesn’t make you look anyless stupider as you do now “sweetheart”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!